{3}

Y/N POV:

"And that's what happened," Taehyung said sadly. "I saw it in the CCTV cameras."

"But you don't know what they were talking about either?" Jimin asked him.

The younger shook his head. "I don't know. The CCTV camera showed the time Seokjin hyung went inside. But by then, they were already arguing over something. It was like something was blocking the CCTV camera. I couldn't hear what they were saying either."

Jimin folded his arms. "That must mean Namjoon hyung is using his ability to hide something from us."

I frowned, rubbing my elbows together. "Why'd they have to fight like that? I mean, obviously, they were arguing about me..." My heart dropped and my stomach churned. They were supposed to be the closest of the close, best friends and partners in everything. I couldn't allow them to break connections because of me.

I stood up.

Jimin looked at me. "Um, Y/N? Where are you going?"

"They were fighting over me, so maybe I can convince them to talk to each other again." I told him, already walking towards the door. Or at least...what's left of my door.

"Wait, Y/N, have you seen how Yoongi hyung gets when he's mad? It would be suicide if you wanna talk to him!" Taehyung shouted behind me.

I took a deep breath. "Well...I have to at least try. And he can get mad at me all he wants. I just wanna talk to him."

"Please be safe," Jimin told me. "And you pabo! You still have to fix Y/N's door!"

As I rounded the corner, my knees started to buckle.

Deep inside, I was highly terrified of what they can be capable of when they get riled up.

Shaking my head, I forced myself to stan up properly and walked to the first door on the right.

After maybe 3 or 4 retreats, I managed to knock on Yoongi's wooden door.

"What?" Gosh, his voice was even more grumpier than usual.

I gulped. "Y-Yoongi? It's me. Can I talk to you for a second?" I was half wishing and half dreading he would open the door. How was I gonna get him to tell me what they were talking about when he couldn't even tell everyone else?

The door opened, and leaned backwards to avoid getting smushed in front.

There was a grumpy-looking expression on his usually soft face, that I immediately knew how bad it was.

"What...what do you wanna talk about?" He asked me, his shoulders tensed.

Stop it, he's never gonna hurt you, I chided myself. Yeah... They would never hurt me, yet I'm the cause of all their misunderstandings and arguments. 

Trying to be brave, I looked him straight in the eye. "Hey...um, you wanna tell me what happened in the living room?"

He looked away, and when he spoke, it was in a defensive tone. "Sorry, Y/N, but...right now, I don't want to talk about it. I'm kinda busy, so if you want you can--" Before he closed the door shut on my face, I held it open.

"Wait, please, hear me out," I told him. 

"Y/N--" He started.

"Look, I know that you three have been fighting because of me, and I want to make things right," I told him as fast as I could. It wasn't easy talking and trying to hold the door open from a guy with a strong grip. "You three, including Seokjin, have been together longer than you were with me. And I don't want to destroy your bond with each other. Remember that saying 'Bros before hoes'? Yeah, this is that saying this minute. Now go apologize and make amends with your bros before you fight with your- Ow!"

Yoongi finally pushed the door open, and I fell down from the force.

"Are you calling yourself a hoe right now?" He asked me.

I stood up and dusted myself. "Well, I'm not saying that. I, um, I read it from a ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ ᶜᵒᵐᵐᵉⁿᵗ ᵘʰ ᵒⁿᶜᵉ."

"Uh, what?"

"The point is," I said quickly. "You guys are way too old to be arguing like this. Think of what the others are feeling. They're feeling awful and terrible, right?"

"Well, they should be," He said, growing angry again. "They kept on saying things and assuming stuff that aren't even true. It was unfair for them to say a lot of mean words in the first place."

"Then...uh...go face it like a man! You watch Mulan?"

"Heard of it."

"Great! Then be a man! We must be swift as the coursing river, be a man! With all the force of a great typhoon, be a man! With all the strength of the raging fire. Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!" I started to sing.

"No thanks. I'll stick with the mysterious part. Yeah, that works with me," Yoongi told me, though I could clearly see in his eyes that he was amused. But that amusement faded as he began to close the door again. "I appreciate your trying to help, Y/N, but...I think we need more time."

"But I--"

"Bye," was the last reply I heard before the door completely shut in my face. 

I banged my head against the door. This wasn't going anywhere.