{13}

(EDIT: Sorry, these three chapters failed to upload last night. I must've forgotten to check it... -_- this Authornim is very forgettable. By the way, I hope you're ready for some action and excitement >__<)

Still in 3rd Person POV:

"Tomorrow, we'll do what?" Seokjin asked them over dinner.

The four men teleported back home where a grand feast waited them. Since everyone was present, they decided to tell them their plans for tomorrow.

Namjoon bit the leg of the chicken. "That's right, hyung, we'll infiltrate the government and stop their plans once and for all."

"Hyung..." Taehyung frowned. "Why now only? Why couldn't we do this before?"

The four masterminds exchanged glances with one another. Technically, they had to tell the others about the plan without mentioning Y/N's dad...and it was evident that he was the potential danger who could potentially botch their mission. Who knew if the government fixed him once again?

"They're taking Odds as hostage," Namjoon answered, "We have to stop them before they take any more. Millions of people are already dying because of their reckless experiments. If we're gonna take down the government, we can recruit more Odds, which would then appease our investors, which would make our companies run smoothly."

Jimin stabbed his chicken with his fork loudly, making everyone startle. "Why call them 'government', they're not even governing anything right. Let's call them The Idiots."

Yoongi coughed. "Jimin, they still have the upper hand. And Article 347 of the Law says that 'Any libel, slander, or oral defamation against the current president's government, military, and officials would result to one to two years in prison'. It's not safe to call them 'The Idiots'."

Jimin pouted, munching on his meal. "Whatever. They're complete idiots to me. Ask anyone. They all hate the government but don't have the guts to bring on a revolution. By the way, Yoongi hyung, how do you know that article?"

"Read it."

"You have a very good memory."

"Thank you."

Namjoon cleared his throat. "I hate to interrupt this Yoonmin moment, but guys, the plan. Y/N, what do you think?"

Y/N, who had been listening the whole time, finally spoke. "Well...I'm all for it. I mean, I don't want them to keep using my blood for the other Odds. And I don't want anyone else to die so... Wait, what will I be doing?"

"It's too dangerous for you to be with us," Seokjin replied. "For now, Secretary Hirai will be accompanying you here tomorrow. I'll contact her later."

Y/N looked at the men in the room. "You guys...please take care of yourselves. I wouldn't know what to do if...if..."

Hoseok, who was next to her, put his hand on top of hers in a reassuring manner. "Don't worry. We've been waiting for this day our entire lives. We're finally gonna free you from the government, and while doing that, we'll protect ourselves."

Jungkook had a big smile on his face as he took a sip of water. "Gosh, hyungs, I'm so excited. I can't wait to kick butt and trash them."

"Don't get too excited," Seokjin told him. "This plan might not work at all. What if everything goes wrong?"

"It won't," Namjoon reassured him. "Because...I have everything in my head. Listen up, guys, we're gonna discuss the full-length plan for tomorrow."

Everyone leaned in as their leader began to speak.

"We're gonna attack at night, because only a few people are working by that time. That way, we could tackle less officials and avoid harming civilians who're passing by. I've asked Marketing Department B to supervise Yoongi hyung in hacking the government. For years, they've been scouring the Black Market for intel on the government. They'll be able to do it," he glanced around the room as the others nodded in agreement. "For this plan to follow through, we'll need a distraction. Something that would divert the government employees' attention from whatever we're about to do and loosen their guards. Jungkook...do you think Enhypen and TXT could perform in front of the government's site?"

"Ah...so you're planning to let them hold a concert?" Jungkook grinned. "Those are my guys! Enhypen can perform on the south side, and TXT can perform on the north side--to keep both sides busy. I'll contact them as soon as possible."

"As much as possible, we want a crowd to gather on their land. That would keep the armed guards occupied."

Yoongi played with his cup of water. "But...wouldn't that give them some incentive that they're about to be ambushed?"

"That's where me and Taehyung come in," Namjoon nodded. "I could disable their solar-powered cameras while Taehyung could destroy their power source with his bare hands. Can you handle it, Taehyung?"

The younger nodded in approval, "These hands were meant to do something. And that something is really something."

"By then, Yoongi hyung and the Marketing Department would've hacking into their system by now. From there on out, we should buy them some time until they successfully delete all their files. Okay, so here's the hard part. Setting the Odds free."

Seokjin chimed in, gulping the last of his dinner. "I have a suggestion. Once Taehyung clears the power, can't Yoongi create a teleport that brings him inside the government's area? Oh, and can Yoongi create a teleport that brings me extra clothes worn by the government? Me, Jimin, and Jungkook can wear disguises inside, pretend to be employees, and then beat the living souls out of those guys?"

"That's a great suggestion, hyung!"

"It is?" Seokjin asked. Then he cleared his throat and leaned back on his chair. "I mean...of course it's a great suggestion! Yah, I can't believe none of you ever thought of that until now."

"For me to create portals..." Yoongi spoke up. "I'd have to have cameras on all of you. That way, I can monitor all your movements and keep you all updated in your surroundings."

"Wait, wait," Jimin said, as a thought occurred to him. "Those idiot employees--"

"Jimin, you're seriously calling them 'Idiots'?"

"Yes I am, now let me finish," he waved away Hoseok's question. "Those Idiot employees use card thingies. I remember back in high school, when me and Taehyung attended a class field trip inside the Idiots' building, they used card thingies that let them pass through doors. With our disguises, we can use these cards to locate the hostages and free them." 

"Yes, so I think we can leave the kicking and smashing to Taehyung."

Seokjin tapped the side of his head. "With my ability, I can easily determine those who are injured. Yoongi, I'll need you to create a large portal. The largest one you can create, and I need it to be in a hospital. Hoseok-ga, can we use your hospital?"

Y/N actually forgot that her soulmates were extra rich and owned multiple corporations...

Hoseok nodded. "Yes, I'll contact all the departments to save space for plenty of patients."

Namjoon looked at Yoongi. "Is it possible to finish the deletion by then?"

"Possibly."

Y/N spoke up. "You guys do your thing and...I'll stay here with Secretary Hirai, keeping a low profile."

"Don't worry, I'll have our mansion tightened up with security. You'll be safe here, Y/N. We'll come home straight after everything."

Jimin looked at Namjoon curiously. "What will you be doing, hyung?"

"I'll be...keeping tabs on someone very important," he said, his thoughts drifting to Y/N's father. Though some of them didn't know what he was talking about. "This is it, guys. We should get enough sleep, so that we'll be pumped to do anything. Bangtan, Bangtan, Bang Bangtan!"

"Bangtan!"

"Why Bangtan?" Y/N asked, curious.

"Just a running joke we made a few years back."

Y/N nodded to everyone. "Good luck, and be safe."