{12}

(Mighty sorry for not updating in a week. Will upload this chapter for now, and you can see the rest tomorrow)

3rd Person POV:

"Right, so you're saying that the government immediately took Mr. L/N in after the crash?" Yoongi asked, chewing away at his croissant.

Jungkook knew he needed to tell his hyungs as soon as possible, and to avoid anyone else overhearing, they teleported to Paris, France. He nodded his head. "Yeah."

"You look pretty shaken, though, Jungkook," Hoseok commented, rubbing his chin. "Did you somehow happen to see anything else in Y/N's memories?"

The maknae paused, hesitant. He was extremely uncomfortable with how he was playing a role on all sides, keeping every secret he uncovered from the other groups. He had to keep Y/N's past a secret from Y/N herself and the '95 line. Aside from that, he had to keep his emotions to himself so that these hyungs--and Y/N--wouldn't know he found out about his past. If this was all gonna unwind, Y/N would have the short end of the stick, which would be unfair to her. And Jungkook would be pointed as guilty. Such a cylindrical, polygonal, pyramid shape indeed.

"I'm good," his voice cracking a little on the last word. His hyungs turned their heads his way, and Jungkook cleared his throat. "I'm good, great. Though...I guess not really that great considering how we just found out how her father got magically resurrected."

"The important thing is," Namjoon continued, grabbing another baguette from the plate. "she didn't find out, did she?"

"No, I don't think so."

"That's another great thing, then."

Jungkook leaned forward. "So, what's the plan, then?"

"We find a way to hack into the government system. You said there were other Odds taken hostage, right?" Namjoon asked him, to which Jungkook nodded in answer. "So, we free those Odds quietly, while the government is in chaos."

"Ah, so you want a diversion that'll make the government lose their heads while we follow the plan." Yoongi nodded in approval.

"Yeah. I figured that I could disable all the cameras with my ability to block their vision."

"And then?" Hoseok asked, growing eager as well.

"We need to find where they're keeping Y/N's drop of blood. As Jungkook said, they could easily create more possible outcomes using her blood, mixing it with different chemicals that could harm and kill the Odds they're keeping. Suppose we dispose it, destroy it."

"But what about Y/N?" Jungkook asked worriedly. "They'll still know that they need Y/N."

"We erase their data on Y/N. And anyway, once Y/N's ability develops, her blood will be mixed in with her ability-enhanced DNA. It wouldn't work on the government's experiment anymore."

"Oh, dang!" Yoongi said, face-palming. "After all this excitement, I completely forgot about Y/N's condition."

Hoseok sighed. "We didn't even bother to check in on development anymore. I wonder how she's feeling."

Jungkook took a shaky breath as he tried to reassure his hyungs. "Don't worry, hyungs. When we accomplish this mission, we will spend the rest of our lives together with Y/N, living a peaceful life."

The bond seemed to lighten up at his words, so that was good enough.

Namjoon looked at the pink tinted sky. The sun was beginning to set and pigeons were casually flying in all directions. "I've kept our locations safe from the government after all this time. And I'm not about to lose that achievement. This might be our greatest challenge yet. By eliminating the government, we can finally live in a democratic country that has peace, balance, and unity. We could use this chance to live life together as soulmates with Y/N, and we would be stronger together. I want this kind of life. For us. For everyone."

There was a pause until there was a small chime, and Yoongi spoke. "Wow, great leadership speech. It's getting late, and Jin hyung just sent me a message."

Hoseok snorted. "What the heck, hyung, you ruined the moment."

"What moment?"

"Everything was going perfectly. Namjoon here just talked about prosperity and you ruined the feel of democracy and loyalty," Hoseok told him.

Yoongi blinked. "I ruined the what now?"

Jungkook laughed. "Alright, alright, don't argue again." Turning serious again, he faced Namjoon. "But...Namjoon hyung, I agree with you. You're the bond that strengthened us all together. You were the true source of our power all along. And you'll continue to be our strength."

Namjoon smiled that dimple smile, and everyone connected to the bond felt a light sensation coming off of their chest.

Yoongi coughed. "Namjoon was talking about prosperity and Jungkook's talking about strength," he mumbled. "Seriously, guys, Jin hyung is looking for us, I'm not kidding. He will literally throw pots and pans at us if we don't hurry back."

"So the master plan is set, then?" Hoseok asked, cleaning up the plates as Yoongi opened the portal to home.

Namjoon nodded.

Jungkook stood up from his seat. "When is that?"

"Tomorrow."