{1}

Y/N POV:

I looked out the window of my bedroom.

Lately, I'd been thinking a lot about my life...and about the people I loved.

Frankly, I would've enjoyed my moment with my soulmates more if only I wasn't this close to dying. One wrong pull of a thread, and that would cut it.

I sighed as I glanced at the prescription pills the doctor gave me two weeks ago. It supposedly stopped any more of my newfound "ability" to see visions of the future. It somehow helped with the splitting headaches I used to have whenever I felt a vision was coming.

Thunder boomed in the sky above and my thoughts immediately shifted to Hoseok. What was happening to him that the whole sky was thundering?

You must be wondering what had happened to me.

Well, a month has passed, and I'm still me. Or at least...I feel like I'm still me. But after everything's that happened... Those memories, that encounter with my "parents", and finding out that I've already met with Yoongi in the past... I'm not sure I'm still the same Y/N as before.

Just then, a knock sounded on my door, and my thoughts faded.

A head that belonged to Jimin peeped in. "Hey, Y/N. Are you busy?"

"No, I'm not. You can come in."

He closed the door gently and sat down beside me on the window frame. "Can I talk to you about something personal?"

I blinked. "Sure, why not?"

"Well..." He fidgeted with his hands, and then I knew that he was nervous. He wasn't even making eye contact at all. "I guess you know that everything's not the same anymore."

"What? No, I--"

He sighed and looked at me seriously. "Y/N, come on, it's obvious that everyone's out of balance and uncomfortable."

I pursed my lips and gave him my silent agreement. 

That was another thing that was bothering me. Everyone seemed very off lately, and whenever we tried to go for conversations with each other, we either get upset or worried that we just walk away. And not just with me, I've noticed the other members do it to each other too.

"I want us to be comfortable with each other again," he continued, his eyes looking very earnest. "We're soulmates. We shouldn't be arguing like this."

"Let me guess, some of them are arguing right now, aren't they?" I asked.

"Well, not right now, they just stopped arguing, and everything's so tense." Jimin muttered.

I covered my face with my hands. "It's my fault, isn't it? It's because of my stupid body and likely death that's changing everyone."

"No, it's not your fault. Please don't think that, Y/N." Jimin told me quickly, gently removing my hands from my face and resting them on my lap. "The hyungs are just worried."

"Because of me."

"No, it's not your fault, okay? You don't mean any harm at all, and you're very precious to us."

I looked down at my toes. "Then...why do I hurt you?"

Jimin huffed, and just when I thought he decided to be angry with me, he pulled me into a hug. "You'd never hurt us. And we'd never hurt you. I promise."

Tears welled up in my eyes. I didn't know why it hurt so much. He was being so patient with me; everyone was being so patient with me, and yet all I do is cause trouble. I would understand it much better if they sometimes yelled at me, scolded me, or even ignored me. But what I don't understand is the kindness and trust they generously give.

"Jimin, I--" I started, but was cut off yet again when another knock came. This time, the knock sounded like a hammer pounding through the door. Both me and Jimin pulled away, and I blinked the stupid tears away. "Come--" I was about to say when the door crashed open and Taehyung walked in.

He did not look like he was in a good mood. 

"Bro, you destroyed Y/N's door," Jimin frowned.

Taehyung just scowled and walked towards us. He stopped at my foot, where he sat down and leaned against my legs. "They're upset, I'm upset, everyone's upset! It's like they forgot that we're supposed to be enjoying our time and being happy."

"Why? What's going on?" I asked him.

"The three hyungs fought, Yoongi hyung, Namjoon hyung, and Hoseok hyung," Taehyung explained, his sour expression still on his face. "The worst part is, they wouldn't let the rest of us know what they're arguing about! Like they're keeping secrets. Anyway, it put everyone in a bad mood. Seokjin hyung says he won't cook us lunch if we're all fighting, Yoongi hyung locked himself in his room and wouldn't come down, Namjoon hyung went out, I don't know where Hoseok hyung went, and Jungkook is probably off crying somewhere. I searched everywhere, but I don't know where he is. And now here I am, my day is ruined!"

Jimin's shoulder sagged as if they weighed, and guilt flooded in my stomach.

He leaned his head on my thigh. "I came up here because I thought that Y/N could cheer me up and give advice."

"Honestly..." I began. "I don't even know what's going on lately."