{10}

As I was about to leave this part of Y/N's memory, another one glowed.

I could tell this memory happened about three or four months. 

I didn't summon this memory, so Y/N must've been thinking a lot about this one.

Inside was her and Jimin hyung talking together. I noticed that hyung looked a little worried, and Y/N seemed shocked.

I knew I wasn't supposed to do this, but I was too curious, and the memory was glowing on its' own. Before I knew it, I got sucked into the memory itself, and I was trapped in it.

...
(This "memory" can be found in Book 1 Shooting Stars, Chapter 14 in this link https://www.wattpad.com/1201279472-shooting-stars-bts-x-reader-soulmate-au-~14 if you want to reread most of the details.)

"You guys met at the orphanage?" I heard a muffled voice ask.

I blinked once, then twice as I tried to clear my vision. Already, I've been exposed to two memories, and I've exhausted my power by expanding one of them. I need to get out of here.

"Yes, him and his brother, Jeon Junghyun." Another voice answered. Hold on, this was Jimin hyung's voice.

Junghyun...?

I stumbled blindly and fell to the floor. My head couldn't possibly ache much more than this.

Why were they talking about me and my brother? Where even am I?

Finally, I shook my head three times and I saw where I was.

This memory had full color on it too, which must mean Y/N was reliving this memory in her mind, not knowing I can see it.

I couldn't use my powers--it was on freeze--to escape this memory, so I had no choice but to wait until it was over.

"Jungkook and I..." Jimin hyung said, tapping his fingers on the marble table. In the corner of my eye, two dominoes gently rolled out from the plastic case. "We clicked."

I finally remembered where I was. I was in the medical clinic of Big Hit Appliances. I've only been in here once and that was not a friendly experience.

"You clicked?" Y/N asked, sounding unsure. 

"Yeah, everyone clicks with someone, every now and then..."

I scratched my head in confusion. Obviously this was a conversation I did not want to hear. I have to get out or else I'd drown in the middle of Y/N's memories.

After a few minutes of intense concentration, I had no luck. Until, I heard something about me...and my parents.

"Jungkook...killed his parents."

My heart dropped and my head felt like it was floating away.

I turned back towards the two. Did I...?

"Was it because of his powers?" Y/N asked softly. I could tell she was hurt because of this news too.

My head felt dizzy. All I wanted was to go back.

A screeching pain came from inside my head as I crouched, trying to stop it. I screamed.

"He and his brother...their relationship with their parents was pretty unstable. Finally, the time came when...Jungkook couldn't contain his feelings and power anymore until..." Jimin hyung paused. 

Please...stop... 

"I don't know, it's too morbid. Ever since that incident, well...Jungkook didn't take it well. He was so shattered, so broken with what he had done, that he went supernova. It was so bad, so massive, that everyone around the world experienced a massive brain freeze. People couldn't move or work for days, and it was the total blackout of the century.

Please...I don't...want to hear any more...

The ringing in my ears couldn't stop, and the pain in my head worsened.

I tried to steady myself, but my limbs felt like lead. I was breaking and I didn't know what to do.

I blinked tears from my eyes as I tried to pull it together.

"Junghyun reluctantly put Jungkook to sleep," Jimin hyung continued.

"How did he do it?"

"Well, he and Jungkook practically had the same abilities. Junghyun's powers were more intact and powerful than Jungkook's. He didn't want to hurt his brother, but millions of lives were at so...in the end...he had to shut off Jungkook's mind."

"It must've been hard on him," Y/N said, her eyes tearing up."

"It wasn't. Because he doesn't know."

That was all it took for me to full break down.

My hands couldn't stop shaking until finally, my eyelids drooped and my body fell limp.

I've never felt more betrayed in my life.