zahra

I shut the door and changed out of the clothes i wore, a smile on my face, he is really different isn't he? I wondered as i wash my face, it was puffy from cry, I didn't mean to but as he placed his hand on my head for prayer i just had to cry again, i opened the closet and looked around the clothes found the PJs, i wore the one with long trousers and camisole, i grabbed my hijab and put it on, turning the light off and walking to the destination he explained,i knocked.
"Come in" i did and even though it wasn't needed i turned around, what is wrong with him.
"You could have told me to come back" i said.
"Absolutely not, i am not naked babe" i didn't answer.
"Will you keep looking away?" Why is his voice getting closer.
"We have long long years to go abdand one way or the other we will see each other...
"If you say naked i am sleeping on the couch" i quickly cut him.
"its big enough for the both of us, naked" i rolled my eyes and turned around, he is closer, the towel still around his waist, i eyed him and walked around him.
"Why the hijab?" He asked.
"Gradually Mr" i mumbled and he chuckled.
"You know the first time i saw you, i wanted to cover evey eyes in that room from looking at you especially when you turned around" i paused my lips.
"Kai, don't make me feel shy, i am going to bed" i mumbled laying down and curling into my hijab.
"Absolutely not like that, what if the hijab strangle you?" I shrugged.
"Ehhh, hajiya take it off i wont look" he promised.
"Anki"i snuggled further into the bed..
"Is first night supposed to be like this?" He asked looking serious he just needs to stroke his chin to complete the look.
"I don't have manual on that" i said and he chuckled.
"Well,goodnight babe" he said.
"Night" i mumbled, the light went off and i swear seconds later ge climbed into bed, i sat up.
"If you are naked..
"I have shorts under the towel" he said.
"Shirt?" I asked.
"Babe, can you relax? I swear to God i won't touch you,lets pretend to sleep" and that was what we did,pretend to sleep..
"I can't sleep" he burst out laughing as soon as i said that.
"You are tensed, i can feel it" he said.
"You are not sleeping either" i mumbled.
"You need to relax, the lights are off take the hijab off and sleep my love" after sometime i took the hijab off, relaxed and soon dozed off.
I woke up alone in the middle of the night and i frowned, the door is bit opened and i got out of bed, where could he wander to, i went out and to the living room, i paused and i stood there watching and listening to him pray, his voice even better, i didn't know i was staring for long till he did salama and he sat down, his back resting on the couch, he picked his phone and when he unlocked it, it was my picture on the screen, he opened an app, im guessing azkar and i turned to the room, i sat down and smiled, this is different i thought, i went and performed ablution and prayed too, thanking Allah for the gift of him..
I went back to the living room and find him watching some animal channel, he looked at me with a smile, his eyes looking sleepy.
"Want to join me?" I nod and sat next to him.....
I opened my eyes when i felt a tap, i blinked.
"Its time for fajir" he smiled as i sat up, i stood straight and he didn't move, he was blocking my way.
"What?" I asked as he just stared at me smiling.
"You drooled all over me" my head snapped to look at his face, then his shirt and down to his legs, i didn't see any evidence.
"I did not" i mumbled and tried to walk around him, he blocked my way again.
"Fahad, you said its time for fajir" i said and he have a little playful smile on his lips.
"I was joking" i narrowed my eyes at him and then turned around to find the clock, it was indeed fajir.
"You are so cute when you are angry" he commented.
"Lets pray first malam" i said and he made a sudden cry of pain and i jumped startled.
"What?!" I asked as he doubled over holding his chest, my heart skipped a beat.
"Malam? What is even that? We haven't even been married for 24hours and i am already malam?" He is so dramatic that i want to knock his head right now.
"Toh, uztazu..." I started and he grabbed my shoulder.
"What happened to all those sweet nicknames?" He shook me and i cant help but laugh.
"I forgot them, its too early" i said and he paused his lips.
"Don't talk to me again" he let me go and i shook my head, i went and performed ablution, after prayer he pretty much ignored me after sitting next to me and i didn't bother, i read my morning azkar and was going to get up but i couldn't, he was sitting on my hijab.
"Move small" he didn't even look my way, i should have know his sitting beside me is not because of God and good intentions.
"Ok, this is getting childish, can you move" i dragged the hijab but he put more pressure, i took it off and got up.
"Are you trying to seduce me?" I turned around and glared at him.
"You are holding the Quran and...
"Why? Is it haram?" I opened and closed my mouth.
"Ok nemo, you can go and try not to cat walk this time" he waved me off, nemo? Oh because i wqs opening and closing my mouth..... I turned around to go freshen up a smile on my face and i try not to cat walk which now seems like i am aware of my steps and its hard, him and his early morning commentary, i can hear him laugh....