Fahad

If i have to count how many times i want to fire my manager i would run out of numbers, i am a perfectionist and no body seems to know what perfection is, why i don't like people to begin with except my family and friends off course, i didn't want to be here, but amir promised to castrate me, so here i am as his best man. The shadow standing over me irritated me and i looked up to complain but looked away as she was a female i am still a gentleman but then i needed to look again, is she real? I scanned her and subhannallah she is the first perfect thing i have ever seen, fair, knows how to dress and really curvy, astaghafirullah, i looked away but will look up again, she turned and left and i feel like running to her and covering her up so nobody else will look at her and feel attracted because i am attracted to her and that is strange because i have been on countless date, currently seeing someone just because my sister who raised me wanted me to, but...
"We should go" i looked at amir.
"Are you ok?" He asked.
"Yeah" i got up and we 5 filed out, she came back again with a cute kid and amir took him, he was talking to me but my attention was on her as she smiled, ya salam, ease my heart don't explode now, she looked at me and then rolled her eyes, and normally i would have glared daggers at her but she just looks even more cute.
"Lets go the cars are here" amir touched me and i followed, her face still fresh in my mind, amir was nervous and i find myself laughing at him, the little boy he have babbled on and i find myself smiling him, is he her brother? Or...
"Oh God" amir said as the car came to a halt.
"Chill bro" i said and he eyed me.
"Can't wait to aee how chill you will be on your wedding day" and again she popped into my head.
"I am still searching so happy waiting" i said her thoughts running through my mind.
"You are getting old" he commented as we exit the car and i chuckled, the wedding took place successfully and he finally stopped fidgeting, we went back to the house and i tried so hard to find her, she just vanished and i worried she didn't really exist, khairia took the boy hamid who happens to have my fathers name and i wanted to ask but i didn't, didn't see my belle till the wedding dinner, by Allah i fell in love hard that night without meaning to, she looks beautiful in her dress, is that hair hers? Ya Allah nobody else should look at her, she and khairia danced and laughed, i just watched her from my sit next to amir and his wife, his wife's friend close to me that irritated me to no end, drop your damn phone and stop snapping...
"Hey, you are quiet" i smile at amir.
"I am good" i grab my drink and sip.
"Are you sure?" He asked.
"Why?" I dropped the drink.
"I noticed you have been staring at my sister" he said and if i was still with my drink this is where i will spit it out.
"Which one?" I asked dumbly.
"Fair, tall and beautiful" he described.
"They are all..
"The tallest" he interrupted.
"Wasn't staring" i mumbled, he laughed.
"Why don't you talk to her" he suggested.
"She rolled her eyes at me when she saw me staring" i said.
"Are you scared of her turning you down?" I glared at him.
"Well, she will, but i will tell you now she is single with a kid, if you still want to try i will put in a word for you but you can't hurt her man, she's been through a lot, i will forget friendship and beat the crap out of you" he warned, that is her kid? Well whoever the father is is the definition of a loser, i don't care what she did.... Hold on, what? I don't..
"Talk to her" i said keeping my eyes on her.
"I will talk to her before i leave" i explained.
"Where does she live anyway?" I asked.
"How much will you pay if i say abuja at our house" i turned to him.
"Will pay for you and your wife's flight to Lagos" i said still staring at her as she went to sit while they laugh, how can anyone let that go? What did she do anyway, the idiot have it all, the perfect wife and the cutest kid on planet iean the little dude was quiet,not crying and smells good.
"Are you serious?" I nod, he laughed.
"Well,don't mess with her" he warned again and my eyes went to his.
"What does that mean?" I asled irritated.
"Khadija, Aisha, asmau, Fatima...... And currently faiza" i glared at him.
"You know those girls just want to be with me for the name and money" i explained.
"Faiza, your sister did the match making" he explained.
"She is not even my girl yet and half of her status and Instagram post is me" i said he nods.
"Well, again don't hurt her" i sigh and relax on my seat.
"She looks tough, like someone that will smack me if i step out of line" I smirked already feeling her glare.
"Oh boy, you are so gone"amir laughed and i shrugged, definitely gone...

How is it?