zahra

They did fix the wedding date with khairia's date and i was a bit glad, walid should be here by week hopefully...
"I will send you the dressing the planner recommended" fahad said and i nod.
"I Can't believe this is happening" i chuckled.
"Yeah, it's just too fast right?" He stared at me long till i look away.
"Is it?" He asked and i sigh.
"I am just worried thats all" i mumbled.
"You have nothing to worry about" i nod.
"I know, just feels sure real" he smiled showing all his perfect set of teeth.
"Lets know each other a bit" he said and i nod.
"Get dressed by 4, i have a meeting to attend to, will come get you" he said getting up.
"Ok" i escorted him to the car and wave bye, he left, i went back in and into my room, i sigh, everytime i come into this room, i feel hamid will appear and giggle while drooling on the bed, i blinked back tears and climb into the bed shutting my eyes..
I learned a lot about him and i feel i can deal with him in a way, i can try not to make him angry or displeased.
Mama had been holding talk sessions with me, we talk at length and we discussed everything and i mean everything, she have made an appointment with a woman that will prep me up, her words, i was a bit shy at that but Its something i have to do i guess..
"Hey babe" he answered the call.
"Are you sleeping?" I asked.
"Yeah, just tired, what is it?" He asked and i do not know why i called him.
"nothing" i mumbled.
"Hmmm, nothing? I heard nothing means everything is wrong, talk to me love" i blushed.
"I just called, i guess" he chuckled.
"Do you need company?" I smiled.
"Yeah" i replied.
"Let's go do something, do you know how to drive?" I laughed.
"Used to but i haven't drive in years" i told him.
"What?! My own wife, aa, ina, oya dress comfy, i am on my way" he ended the call and i felt goose bumps at the my own wife part..
"In this whole wide world, what would you love to achieve?" He asked, we where done, sitting on a prayer mat at the park.
"Happiness, true happiness" i whispered.
"But you do know there will be a time that i will upset you, demand for stuff that might make you hate me or just feel you are tired of me" i sigh.
"When that time comes, i want you to promise me something" i turn to face him.
"Promise me you will tell me" I smiled.
"I promise" he smiled.
"Good, now that we have rest lets find something to eat" i chuckled.
"I want something sweet, u?" He asked getting up.
"Sweet will be fine" i assured him..
I was happy,laughing at something he said when my phone went off, khairia.
"Hey..... What happened?" I asked.
"He just left" i stood up so fast.
"Who, what do you mean he just left, he was in police...." The phone was taken from me..
"How did he get out?" Fahad asked,paying the waiter and grabbing my hand, i couldn't react and just let him drag me into the car..
"Did he escape?" He asked as he got in.
"Ok, sure, we will go to some place safe"he ended the call.
"What does he want from me again, he already took hamid, wh...."
"Babe you are getting angry" he said and i screamed.
"Give me my phone" i said.
"What will you do?" He asked and i snatched the phone turning my back to him, i went to his numerous messages and dailed his number, he picked.
"If you are man enough, come, idan ka isa kaineh, ina gida, you useless coward, saina gana maka azaba, wallahi mai kwatanka sai mai daukan rai, what do you want? Who do you think you are, you ruined my life, you hurt me, beat me up, do you remember how i conceived all those children you killed including the one that survived you, wallahi ko in kashe ka ko in raka lahira da kai na, idan ka isa, meet me at home....
"You never loved me!" I screamed my eyes watering up.
"You never did, you are just a sick bastard and i don't know why i was so scared of you but not anymore , wallahi if you show your face again sai na kai ka har lahira...
"I don't care if i end my life in jail, i don't care if i got killed too, as long as i killed you with my own bare hands" i yelled, ending the call, and i remembered i wasn't alone, i didn't know what i was expecting but a smiling fahad wasn't it.
"Remind me not to get on your bad side" he joked and i rolled my eyes.
"I want to go home" i said.
"As cute as that was, i don't want you in jail, because i won't hold you back from beating the crap out of him" he said.
"So, i am taking you to work with me" he said.
"I am not dressed for work" i said.
"To me you are, anyone look you wrongly can say goodbye to their jobs" he smiled amd i rolled my eyes again, looking out the window, its a bit dark but who am i to complain...
"Wow" i said staring out the wind.
"Don't come out" he instructed and he got out rolling his sleeves, what is he going to do? I wondered, a scream left my mouth as he landed a very good blow on my ex after gaining his attention, he stumbled and fell, fahad shaking his hand, he got up again and the blow send him back, he looks weak and by the fourth blow i couldn't take it, i stepped out and rushed to them.
"Fahad" i called and i got both of their attention.
"Zahra" i gritted my teeth.
"Where is the police" fahad asked a man.
"They are on their way sir" the security man answered.
"We belong to each other" my ex said.
"No we don't, i hate you" i said.
"I didn't want to kill him, he was a distraction....." He didn't say past that before fahad grabbed his collar and punch him twice.
"Shut up and stay down" fahad snapped, i went to him.
"You saw past how innocent he looked and drowned him, you killed my baby and you said he was a distraction?...
"You all are a witness, he confessed to killing right?" Fahad asked and they all nod, some adding some comments.
"See you in court " fahad added before turning to me with a glare.
"What?" I asked.
"i thought i said to stay in the car" he said.
"Just thought you will need backup" i mumbled lying.
"I don't think so wife, you don't want me in jail right? Don't worry, i have money plus i am serving justice, i should receive an award for it or you can help me check my hand" i made a face as he checked his blood stained hand.
"Lets wait for the police" i nod in agreement and we waited, i called khairia and let her know, she said she is on her way with ya amir, i let out a sigh of relief, this should be it..

Angry zahra is fun🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲🥲..... P.s. i hate violence