zahra

"Im sorry" i quickly apologised and stepped back.
"Do you think this is a joke zahra? I don't just do all this for just anyone and it was so easy for you to tell us to call it quit without even blinking, do you know how hurtful that felt....
"Why will it be hurtful? We haven't even started dating yet, we...
"To you it shouldn't be hurtful, i am already in love with you" it was quiet, so quiet, i could hear my own heartbeat...
"Do you understand that i already see you in every bit of my future?" I gulped.
"You don't want me" i shook my head, i panic, i flinch, i disgust myself,i.......
"You don't get to tell me that" i looked at him and then around us.
"Please" he said and i shivered, i can't fall in love again, what if he changes?
"Do you still want to go home?" He questioned and i nod.
"Atleast let me get you take out" he offered.
"Ok" i replied, he unlocked the car and turned back to the restaurant, i climbed into the car, every word he said already running through my head, he loves me? He won't after he he finds out what my ex did, he will hate me and run for the hills.
"This is you" i sigh.
"Think this through" i whispered.
"When i set my mind on something,nothing changes it" i bit my lip and nod.
"Bye" i whispered and left..
*******************
Its been 3 weeks and fahad haven't really let up, if anything he got even more sweeter, always around and reminds me of how much he loves me sometimes i get lost in my feelings but reality hits me hard again, today started as usual, a morning message and a reply from me, when things goes smoothly i should have seen the bad part of it, khairia's face when she pushed my door open told me something bad had happened..
"Why are they here?" I asked, its been a whole year and months, they want me back with their son? Me to go back to that monster? I should die?.
"Relax, mama Didn't entertain them, she send them away" i gulped.
"What if....
"No" she said with finality.
"You are not going what if on me zahra, there is no what ifs, we are not sending you to that monster, never again, so breath, in and out" i didn't even know i wasn't.
"Fahad should be here any minute" my head snapped to her.
"Why will you tell him?!" I yelled.
"I know you will be like this plus mama said to get you out of the house" i sat down to think but he was already here..
"No, i will just take her to Nana" i heard him talk before he appeared with mama next to him.
"You should go clear your head" she said and i nod, i don't want to argue, so i grab a veil and picked hamid , i feel safer with him sometimes, fahad took him from me.
"I will have them back before it gets really dark" he said to mama who hugged me..
"I will be here baby,no body is taking you anywhere" she whispered and i nod.
"Ok mama" she let me go and i followed fahad, i took Hamid as he drove to his sister's, nobody said anything, he opened the door saying salam and dumping his keys on a table next to the door...
"Dada!" The girl i saw came running and he scoop her up.
"Hey baby" he pecked her, now that i see her upclose she is even way prettier.
"Nana didn't tell me you will be coming, see my bobo is gone" she said raising her legs to show him.
"It was a surprise and i told you your leg will be fine" her eyes lit up.
"Who is she?" She tilted her head towards me.
"Ya Allah this girl" a very pretty,well built woman walked out dressed in jeans and shirt, she smiled at me.
"You must be zahra" i smiled back and let her side hug me, hamid is already asleep.
"Yes ma" i replied.
"Its Nana, let me go lay him down" she took hamid from me and walked away, i looked at fahad who shrugged, she is very welcoming..
We went to the living room and a man was sitting on the couch really concentrated on his laptop.
"Hey" he looked up a bit and then back at the laptop.
"Work?" Fahad asked and the man groaned.
"This is stressful" he looked up at us fully.
"You really are pretty as he described" i blushed.
"Don't embarrass her" fahad mumbled.
"Never, welcome to the family" he smiled at me.
"Thanks" i whispered, Nana came back with a tray of drinks and we got talking, knowing each other, she is a full house wife, she quit working after her 2nd son and that she met her husband Khalid at school and that fahad was their first child, she looks young i said and she told me their parents died when she was in year 3 and Khalid convinced her to take custody of fahad who is 8 by then, i admire her so much...
"Daddy?!" A girl walked in, she looks teenager.
"Hey uncle" she greeted fahad.
"Hi" she said to me.
"You forgot" She said to Khalid and the laptop was shut.
"I am so sorry, wanna talk about it over dinner,just us?" Khalid asked and she shrugged.
"Cool, we leave in 10?" She left.
"Smooth" Nana said and they high fived with khalid.
"Well, got a date with my daughter before she change her last name, hope you will stay longer" he addressed me.
"Sure" i smiled.
"Great, be back soon" he kissed nana and i looked away, fahad chuckled next to me.
"Ok baby, what will daddy get you?" He asked their last born who is called Anisa.
"Candy" she said.
"Candy it is" he walked away and we went back to talking,my mind completely off what happened earlier.
The sound of car pulling over caught our attention, car keys dropped and then 2 guys appeared,looking like khalid.
"Hey mom" they both kissed her on the cheek.
"How was it?" She asked as they sat by the table.
"Still haven't woken up, hi" i smiled At the first guy that greeted me.
"Hello" so far one of them was talking, the other completely quiet.
"Deen!" Nana tapped the table and he looked up, and smiled sadly..
"He will wake up" she assured him, i am guessing someone is sick.
"He looks dead already" deen said before leaving the table.
"So, is she your girl?"
"You can't ask that sheriff" Nana smack the other boy's head and he chuckled.
"Are you?" I smiled a bit.
"Awww, she is cute" he commented..
"And taken" fahad snapped, their family is a whole fresh air......