chapter 30

Alex pov ...

Finally my stubborn Peacock in my hands and know i show you what happen when you really back stab me peacock... I am not a old Alex who will leave you easily and keep quite that Alex was death because of your mistake... That Alex who loves you so much dead on that day ...

Today i will teach you a good lesson that what i will happen when you go against me peacock... You broke every trust i have on you and the love you dig it in a ground... And you made a mistake by marrying someone and a big mistake is having a baby with her ...

Alecia:"Is Pecoak sleepy ... Peachy sleepy too ..." I thoughts where come back when a little baby speak...

Alex:"Why you call him Peacock... And where is your mother baby girl ..." She look at me and shake her head with a pout...

Alecia:"Peachy no no ..." Something is fishy ... You got a baby but she don't know her mother ... Wow you become so much cleaver to play with me ... But i will get her on my hands and show you what is the pain infort of your eyes Peacock....

Mile:"There we are Alex ... I will take apo with me and sam you Take yu ... And Alex you ..." I look a girl she looking at me with her around eyes ...

Alex:"I will take my Peacock to my room because i have so much to talk with him and do too ..." Gurads open the door while a maid took baby girls from me while i carry tevis towards my room ...

Mile:"See you guys ... Have have good day see you later ... " He winks before walking towards his room while Sam smirk and get back to his room ....

Maid:"Sir Alex .... What should we do with the baby ..."

Alex:"Take care of her still my Peacock wakes up and feed her something when she asks for and be careful with her ... Did you get it ..." They nod thier head while... Taking her to playroom .... But her eyes stick with tevis till she disappear from my sight ...

I walk towards my room and place in on the bed ... While i remove my coat and lay down next to him while pulling to him towards me .... Why you left me even without a single word Peacock...

Alex:"You know what that day i searched you for every where like a mad person ... And i thought your angery and you left to your parents house but i never thought that you will be leaving for what i spoke to you ... I just spoke to you in anger and i don't even mean it Peacock...

From this what i get is you don't trust me right ... Yes i am right you don't trust me and believe in me ... And you don't value my love for you Peacock... That they when i laid my eye on you i dream that we are going to be living for years like a lovely couples like my grandpa's and parents...

After all the drama ... I make you love me and make you fall for me and even you accept it ... But i don't know get it that you don't accept me with whole heartedly tevis ... What i have done to you everything happens with my knowledge and i try my best to be with you but you went to extreme like signing the divorce paper ...

I am not worthy to know the reasons for the divorce or you thought that why should waste a time with a person like... Yeah i am right if not you won't run way from me and marry someone and have baby with her right ... How foolish i was all this year i was and you have won the bet and lost it to you when you divorce me Peacock..."

Author pov...

Alex move away from tevis and make in lay down on bed and walk towards the window while light up the cigarette... He wipe his tears harshly while puffing it for a long ...