chapter 12

Tevis pov ...

What his this guy upto ... I don't fell good when he is near and why he behave like this and why sister Willow is afraid of him ... He behave good to her but she is always a step away from him ... I think something is fishy and about Hannah she looks good girl but why she choose a guy like Nova...

Tharn:"Tevis baby boy ... I have been calling you for long time ... What are you thinking about is something wrong you keep on looking at the wall ..." Dada tharn should I tell him ... No i can't expose myself infort of him and it's not a right time too ...

Tevis:"Nothing dada ... Think about what to cook for dinner and also think about visiting mom and dad..." He smile and about to speak something but from no where papa jump inbetween...

Type:"Tevis baby ... Papa type loves you so much you know right ... Will you take papa with you to see your parents... Please na baby boy ..." My god how can he be so cute and adorable at same time ...

Tevis:"Oh papa want to see my mom and dad ... Then let's go if dada is free tomorrow..." He trun and look at dada will blinking his eyes which make him more cute ...

Tharn:"Fine fine sugar lips ... I am free tomorrow for you only ok ... Let's visit them tomorrow and let's buy gift too ... Now your happy ..." He hug dada tightly while Giggling...

Tevis:"So i will prepare the dinner today ... And specially for papa type ... See you two in dinning table ..." Papa type wave his hand while dada nod his head ...

I walk towards the kitchen and find uncles and grandpa's where already preparing dinner ... Is rare to see them in kitchen often because papa type never let the in due to his cravings...

Gulf:"Have you notice the change in willow and Nova face when the meet after a long time ... I don't know but something is wrong with Nova and Hannah she look clam but something is not right here ... Because of sudden visit..."

Tul:"Your right honey... But still leave it ... Your son in law that brat he getting on my nerves for sure ..." Yeah grandpa his right papa become naughty now a days ...

Tevis:"Your right pa ... He became naughty i think it's all because of the babies inside his tummy ..." They roll thier eyes while uncle Arthur enter the kitchen...

Arthur:"Good evening gentleman's... Here serve this too my tyee ... He likes cupcakes and ice ice cream..."

Tul:"What about us you brat ... It's only few how all can eat this Arthur..." He look Grandpa's with smile ...

Arthur:"It's only for my tyee ... He is the one pregnant... Not you all give it to him ... And i heard Nova got married to a girl ... How is he doing ... Hope he is fine ..."

Win:"What with the face Arthur... Your not happy to see Nova ..." He trun his head and walk out while all look at him shake thier head ...

At dining table uncle Arthur not even talk a single word to Nova ... May be his angery with him for not coming for a long time ...

Nova:"His uncle Arthur is angery with Nova ..." He smirk looking at Arthur but he don't speak anything he stood up before kissing Papa's forehead ...

Arthur:"See you all in morning... Tyee eat your cupcakes and ice cream only for you ok don't give too p'tharn..." Papa nod his head while uncle walk towards his room ...

Alex:"Peacock let's go ..." I nod my head and stood with Alex ... He move and kissed papa cheeks and dada cheeks before moving towards our room ...

Author pov...

At midnight tevis woke up and find there is no water on the table and look Alex was hugging his waist tightly... He smile and took Alex hand from his waist Before walking towards the kitchen....

He enter the kitchen and find Nova was drinking water ... He don't speak anything to him ... Nova smile at tevis but the smile is not genuine...

Nova:"Oh my dear brother in law... What are you doing in the middle of the night in the kitchen...what any help ..."

Tevis:"You can call me tevis ... Don't need formalities mr Nova..." Tevis gulp the water and move towards his room but next thing make him stop on his way ...

Nova:"Really i should call you tevis or how about i call you chief officer Resse... Oh my god i am totally sorry for taking your name all of sudden... What do you think i don't know anything... WAIT AND WATCH MY BROTHER BROUGHT YOU INSIDE THIS MANSION... THE SAME BROTHER OF MINE WILL THROW YOU OUT OF HERE ..." Tevis took Deep breath and trun around...

Tevis:"It's good then mr Nova ... I thought why your acting weird lately.... But know i confirm that something your doing behind your family ... And what do you say Alex will Throw me out this mansion ... ON YOUR DREAM MR NOVA... BECAUSE ALEX LOVES ME MORE THAN I THOUGHT I MAY NOT BE A GAY ... IF MY HUSBAND LOVES ME MORE THAN ANYTHING THEN WHY SHOULD I LEAVE HIM ... Mark my words it's going to be you who they going to throw you out and don't play your cheap tricks on me ... AND I GOING TO ACCPET ALEX AND HIS LOVE FOR ME AT THE SAME TIME... IT MAY BE A CONTRACT MARRIAGE OR WHAT EVER THE FUCK IS I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT ... I GOING TO LEAVE MU LIFE WITH HIM AND AT THE SAME TIME WILL COME UP WITH A PLAN TO EXPOSE YOU...

I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOUR DOING BUT I AM SURE YOUR DOING SOMETHING ILLEGAL THAT'S AGAINST THE LAW IF NOT WHY YOUR AGAINST ME MR NOVA ... NEXT TIME COME UP WITH A BETTER PLAN AND TRY TO EXPOSE ME ... I DON'T CARE ABOUT IT BUT DON'T PLAY CHEAP GAME LIKE THIS MR NOVA ..."

Nova:"DON'T THINK HIGHLY ABOUT YOURSELF TEVIS ... I CAN EVEN DISMISS YOU AND YOUR PUPPETS ... DON'T THINK ME US A NORMAL GUY ..." Tevis laugh and move close to him ...

Tevis:"Do what ever you can mr Nova ... I not afraid of you and your tricks .... Good night and play like man ..." Tevis pat his shoulder before walking back to his room ...

Nova throw the glass on the wall which broken into pieces...he move towards his room while a person hide behind a wall ... He look at Nova shuting his room door loudly...

...:"You dig your own grave Nova ... Wait and watch i will show your place ... You should cross me to touch everyone in this family ... "

________________________________________

Spoiler ...

Tevis:"Mom,dad i am back ... How are you i miss you two so much ..." Tevis mom hug him tightly while his dad join in the group hug ...

Mr lane:"Tevis son ... How are you ... Are you fine ... Did that guy Alex torture you right i know about him ... Don't worry i will pay the money and get you back soon" ...They heard a giggling sound from back and look at Tharn and type with Alex standing at door ...

Mrs lane:"Omg... Mr president get him ... Nice to meet you and it's pleasure to meet you two ... " Tharn nod his head while Alex was sulking at his in laws...

Type:"Nice to meet you two Mrs lane... I am Type tharn suppasit... Son in law of his baby boy..." Tevis Chuckled while Mr and Mrs lane look at tevis smiling...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....