chapter 61

Author pov...

It's not even been a week that everyone shift too old mansion because tevis make everyone Tried because of his mood swings ... They never thought this would be worst like this he keep on eating what ever he see and cry out for no reason ...

Tevis:"Leave me alone Alex don't tail me every where can't i even go to bathroom alone your been too clingy to me after this pregnancy... Don't worry i will not hurt your baby ..." Tevis huff his cheeks with his cute anger ....

Alex:"Just for your safety peacock... Be careful when you keep your feet on floor or you let's do one thing i will wait outside you open the door so i can see you all the time ..." Tevis roll his eyes and laydown while hugging the pillow...

Tevis:"I am not going anywhere Alex ... Know your happy right know get out you asshole ... I hate you ... " Alex chuckled while nodding his head ...

Alex:"Ok then sleep ok don't roam around and walk to fast mind it ..." Tevis hum and trun his face other side while Alex walkout while shuting the door ...

Later tevis woke up rubbing his tummy and licking his lips ... He look around and find Alex is not back to room he smile playfully while clapping his hand happily... Tevis walk towards the door peak outside Before moving towards the kitchen....

Tevis:"Huh... I am hungry but where is snacks are kept ... Good Alex is not next to me if he is next me he will not allow me to sneak out ..."

Tevis sneak out and look around and find maid's room where locked and walk towards the kitchen and find the cupboard is higher ... He pull the chair and stood in Before opening all door...

Tevis:"Wait baby papa is searching snacks for you let's have something... Your are baddie you know because your hungry late at this hour ..." he find cookies and took hand full while he drop everything hearing a voice ...

Alex:"WHAT YOU THINK YOUR DOING RIGHT HERE TEVIS ... "

Tevis:"I ..i ..i ...am hungry Alex but their is no snacks in the room ... So i thought of getting something..." Alex glare at him before carrying him on his hand and walk towards thier room while tevis keep looking at the cookies on floor he drop he cry sliently while sobbing...

Alex:"Shhhh.... Stop crying right know tevis ... What if you fall down huh ? Or what if you hurt yourself tell me ...? How can you get hungry at this time look it's 3 clk and stop your crying right know your crying like i have slapped you tevis stop it ..." Tevis close his mouth while sobbing...

Tevis:"It's your baby is fault ... I am not alone Alex i have baby inside my tummy but your so cruel to me and your shouting at me for my small mistake Alex ... I am not going to die if you leave me alone ..." Alex pull tevis towards his chest and hug him tightly while rubbing his back ...

Alex:"Shhh...i am sorry peacock... Alex is sorry don't say like that your not allowed to leave me again so stop crying know sleep morning i will make you breakfast for you specially..." Tevis wipe his face at Alex shirt while looking at him ...

Tevis:"Really you will make breakfast for me ..." Alex smile and nod his head while making him laydown and hug him ...

At morning Alex make breakfast for tevis while build help him ... Alex told build what have tevis made last night and how he scold him ...

Build:"Don't be harsh at him brother ... Why don't you place a Snacks shelf inside the room so he won't sneak out unnecessarily..." Alex look at build who nod his head ...