chapter 35

Alex pov ...

Everyone is pampering tevis like he newly entered the mansion ... And know they will shift thier whole attention towards him ... Like i am never exist in the world ... But they are forgetting that i am the one who hurt and suffered the most ... But look how they talking and caressing his hair ...

And Alecia she was clingy to me all the time in the plane and know look at her she clingy no she more attached like a leech to Finn and Asher ... It's not far both forget me after seeing everyone ... I look at Alecia who give a smile to me and hug papa tine who patting her bumbum ...

Mile:"Guys don't you get something is burning over here ... Let me check..." Mile lift my shirt and sniff near my stomach while I gave him a hard smack ...

Bible:"Sometimes true will be bitter brother ..." Bible lean back on the couch while all laugh looking at me ...

Alex:"Why the hell your living in my mansion bible and you Jeff you still have years to get married to Scarlett right.... Know get lost from here and pack your things assholes..." They dare to roll their eyes at me ...

Jeff:"It's grandpa gulf's mansion for your kind information brother in law ... So stop breaking your own nose every time ..." I heard a giggle from them ... Calm down Alex ...calm down it's nothing.... I look at dada and grandpa speaking ear to ear ... While they give me a smirk ...

Alex:"What kind of smirk is that with you guys it's be better dada ..."

Mew:"Nothing Alex ... At my first attempt I had triplets and twins and again triplets total 8 ... And your dada he got twins and single baby and four babies later total 7 ... But still he can't beat me ... That's not matter know and come to you ... " I know where he comes too ... Ready to kiss your couch tonight...

Alex:"I know what you both are coming to say ... I am not like you guys ... I loved my Peacock and can't see him pain and i don't know he can get pregnant... If i know about it I would have beat you guys ... And don't need to rub on my face ... And you both insulted me right ..." I look at grandpa gulf and papa type who glare at him ...

Gulf:"You beasts... How dare you mewww... Give company to his asshole tonight..." I smirk looking at grandpa but dada ...

Type:"Don't insult my Alex ... How dare you ... Don't talk to me you cockroach... Only for one hour later you can talk to me ..." What kind of punishment is this god they lovely dovey..."

Build:"Enough with you chit-chat guys ... Look at the time it's almost lunch time ... Vamipers come on i give you fruits and Alecia little vampire come ..." Finn and Asher help Alecia while to get down while gaig and Freye look at them with glare ...

Freye:"Let's go Gaig come..." She hold her hands while Alecia give them a smirk....damn she is literally devil...

Author pov...

Type:"Baby tevis go your room fresh up ... Come down for lunch let's have together ok ..." Tevis nod his head while he look at Alex who nod his head...

Tevis:"It's been a long i have enter the room ... And it's still the same and nothing changed ... But Alex have changed a lot ... He don't been clingy to me like before and this make me sad ... "

But it's my fault to run away from him ... If not i would have good husband and friend back then... But still he is not ready to forgive me at any cost ... What if this continues like forever and he don't forgive me ..." Tevis walk towards the bathroom to get fresh ...

Tevis was changing his dress ...while looking at the mirror with a smile on his face ... When Alex enter thier room while talking to the phone ...

Alex"Yeah i want everything by tomorrow morning and it's should be best equipment if not you know about me remember it ..." He cut the call and look tevis was looking at him with half naked ...

Tevis:'What happen Alex is something wrong ...." Alex clear his throat and look away ...

Alex:"Just wear something on you tevis it's cold .... You may get sick and i don't want you to be like this in the room ... Wear something quickly..." Tevis move and hold Alex hand who withdraw from it ...

Tevis:"Really you hate me this much ... That you don't even want to face me and hold my hands..." Alex glare at him and walk towards the bathroom... Tevis wear his shirt and look at the door when he heard a knock...

Build:"Oh sorry to distrub you brother ... But it's time for lunch... And brother Alex have gave this tablet's to me and told me to take care of you ... And after you finish the lunch i will give you ..." Tevis look at bulid sadly while he look back at bathroom...

Tevis:"After lunch can we talk ... " Build nod his head and walk down while tevis sit on bed and wait for Alex ...

Alex:"Why are you here ... Get down have your lunch it's time for your tablet's right ... "

Tevis:"Oh just waiting for you Alex ... So we will have lunch together..." Tevis smile looking at Alex who glare at him back ...

Alex:"GET THIS IN YOUR MIND TEVIS ... YOU DONT NEED TO WAIT FOR ME ... IF YOUR HUNGRY EAT YOUR FOOD AND TAKE YOU MEDICINE PROPERLY THAT'S ENOUGH... AND DONT CREATE A SCENE OVER HERE TEVIS ... I HAD ENOUGH OF YOU AND STILL I DON'T FORGIVE YOU REMEMBER IT ...

EVERYONE HERE CAN ACCPET YOU LIKE NOTHING HAPPEN ... BUT I AM THE ONE WHO SUFFERED AND HURT OVER HERE ... AND YOU BROKE MY TRUST AND YOU BROKE MY HEART INTO PIECES THAT WILL NEVER BEEN CONNECT INTO ONE AGAIN FOREVER TEVIS ..." Alex walkout the room leaving tevis who was crying sliently ...

Tevis:"I am sorry ... I am really sorry ... Forgive me Alex .... Forgive me i won't do it again and i will never think of leaving you again please..." His nosebleed again while build rush and cover his nose with a cloth ...

Build:"Wait here brother I will call grandpa saint and aunt jas..." He rush out while tevis faint ...

________________________________________

Spoiler...

Mile:"DID YOU LOST YOUR MIND OR YOU ACT LIKE THAT ... FOR GOD SAKE ALEX YOU SHOULD BE CAREFUL WITH HIM .. "

Apo:"THIS IS WHY YOU BROUGHT ME HERE TO KILL HIM SLOWLY RIGHT... TOO TAKE YOUR VENGEANCE... LOOK ALEX I DON'T STAND WITH TEVIS ANS SUPPORT HIM BUT KNOW HIS CONDITION IS NOT GOOD ... YOU DAMN IT .. " He kick the vase on the floor while type and gulf shake thier head ...

Alex:"WHY ARE YOU GUYS SLIENT COME ON ... TALK SOMETHING ON YOUR BEHALF... DONT BE SLIENT... NOW I LOOK LIKE A VILLAN TO YOU ALL RIGHT ... " He walk away from thier while tharn nod his head looking at type and gulf ...

Type:"I want my Alex and tevis to be back like Before tharn ... I will do anything for that you know right... I can't see them like this tharn ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️...

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️.....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️.....