chapter 49

Author pov...

Tevis gather everyone expect type ... Even Nova was present in the meeting while he was playing with Freye and gaia who was busy making a ponytail on his hair ... He just let them do what they want ... In short time they got attached to Nova ...

Arthur:"You look a joker ... Here babies apply this powder on his nose and cheeks come on ..." Arthur laugh and seat next to gulf who pinch his cheeks ...

Gulf:"Arthur you brat ... So tevis why are you gather everyone here suddenly... Is something wrong ..."

Zee:"Gulf i think you should check your eyes because for your eyes thier is only problems can be find ... Can't you see this Mansion is in peace after a long time ..." Zee keep on pointing his finger towards gulf while saint held his finger tightly while Zee shut his mouth and look tevis with a fake smile on his face...

Saint:"Don't talk to much... Listen to tevis first asshole ..." Zee nod his head while tevis sigh and look at them with a paper on his hand ...

Tevis:"so i have something to tel....." .

Bright:"Your pregnant right tevis ..." Win shut his mouth while tevis laugh and continue his words....

Tevis:"I am not pregnant... But we forgot the preggy guy in our house right ... So i just want you guys to help me with making the plan execute..."

Mew:"Yeah your right type is pregnant... So tell us what you want us to help with tevis ..."

Tevis:"Yeah it's for papa ... I have planned for movie night at backyard and i want you all to help me with that so you will help me right ..." They nod thier head while zee raise his hand ...

Zee:"Do we have snacks ..." Tevis laugh and nod his head while everyone faceplam....

Saint:"Food ...food ...food EVERYTIME you think about food now move help us to make a arrangements..." Saint drag Zee with him to back yard...

Tevis:"So guys me,build,yu ,apo and Nova we will make comfortable place for babies and they will love it right ..." Nova nod his head while Freye pull his head ...

Freye:"P'nova let's play ..." Nova laugh and nod his head...

Nova:"I will princess but don't you want too watch movies in big screen ... Let's enjoy Today..." All five vampires eyes sparkle while they scream happily while everyone shut thier ears ...

Bright:"Just like thier Grandpa's..." Bright and Zee laugh looking at them while max and mew escape from the spot ...

Gulf:"Here prepare everything we need for party and NO ONE WILL HELP YOU BOTH AND ONCE ITS DONE CALL US... AND DON'T FORGET TO GET SNACKS AND EVERYTHING WHAT TYPE LIKES AND TEVIS YOU NO NEED TO STREES YOURSELF... YOUR ONE ONLY LOVELY GRANDPA'S WILL DO EVERYTHING THEY ARE MORE STRONG THAN US.... AM I RIGHT BRIGHT AND ZEE..."

Zee:"Who told you we are alone.... I have my babe with me and my brother's too... Am I right bab ...." Zee look around and find mew and max got escape from thier place .... " SUCH BACKSTABBERS WE HAVE BRIGHT..."

Tul:"YOUR BABE AND BROTHER RUN AWAY LONG TIME AGO NOW GO MAKE IT MORE COMFORTABLE WE SHOULD NEVER FIND SINGLE MISTAKE AND TEVIS TELL THEN EVERYTHING.... LET'S HONEY ..." Zee took the paper from tevis and look at the list while he took bright hand and drag him out ...

Build:"This mansion won't complete is day with out grandpa's cute fight and punishments... "

Nova:"They always been like this and they never think of leaving eachother once after all they fight ... But they all cute in thier way ..." Tevis and others where suprise that Nova notice everything happens in this mansion ...