chapter 43

Author pov...

Tharn rush out while bible get the car ready to take him hospital without wasting time... Tharn place type on his lap while he hold his stomach to stop bleeding more while bible and Jeff drive towards the hospital...

Saint:"Fast Zee ... We should be thier Before tharn ... I should get ready and i should do it properly... I should save type baby ... If ..if...not what will happen ..." Win hug him while patting his back...

Win:"Shhh... Saint don't stress yourself if you freak out ... How are you going to save type ... Your only concentration should be on type and how to save him ... Don't think too much you can save me ..." Saint cries while he nod his head ...

Gulf:"I should not come here ... Know type baby boy his in danger because of us... Why he come here... He don't inform him that we going to meet Nova right..." Gulf look at mew while he nod his head look Arthur who was driving as fast as he can ...

Arthur:"Bible told us to come because we know something Nova will come up with but i Don't know he will go to this extent and try to kill my tyee ... " Gulf glare at Arthur while mew held his hand...

Gulf:"WHY THE HELL DID YOU COME HERE WHEN WERE ARE TALKING TO HIM ARTHUR... WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU DONE... NOW LOOK WHAT HAPPEN TO TYPE ... I WILL KILL YOU ALL IF SOMETHING HAP..." Gulf fainted while tul hold him and look at mew ...

Mew:"God sake drive fast Arthur..."

Saint rush inside the hospital while tharn carry type and took him inside while he place him on the bed ... He hold his hand tightly while a tear escape his eyes...

Tharn:"Wake up Sugar lips ... You know i can't leave without you right ... Come on wake up ... Our babies our waiting for you and our granddaughter is waiting for you ... And me you can't leave tharn like that sugar lips..."

Saint:"Tharn wait outside and believe me i will save him ..." Tharn walk out while mew carry gulf on his hand while jas move him to the icu ...

Mew:"Everything is fucked up .... I will kill him something happen to my baby and son ..." Mew punch the wall while it's bleed is hand ...

Tul:"Don't be an asshole mew ... Don't hurt yourself for god sake ... Can't you see gulf and type have been in bad condition and you hurting yourself ... " Mew walks out while tul above to stop him ...

Max:"Leave him tul ... He will be back ... And you three why the hell you guys took type their don't you use your sense ... " He flop on the chair while Alex with mile,sam and rush towards them ...

Alex:"How is papa ... His he alright... Can i see him ..." Win stop him while shaking his head ...

Win:"Saint his operating him ... He got two time shot one in his stomach and other one in his shoulder so please wait for while..." Alex sob while looking tharn who keep looking at the door ...

Mile:"Where is grandpa gulf ..." Win point towards the icu while mile pull his hair ...

Arthur:"I want papa and tyee back ... I can't leave without them ..." He hug tul while he keep crying like a baby..."

After two hours saint walk out with his eye swollen... He look everyone waiting for him to know about type ... Gulf hit fainted due to shock and stress...

Saint:"Tharn... Type is fine but ..." Tharn close his ears while shaking his head ...

Tul:"Stop being asshole saint ... Come on how is type ..." Saint smile and hug tul ...

Saint:"Both of them are fine ..." Tul pull saint a little while saint smile and nod his head ...

Mew:"Both ... You mean Type is pregnant again ?..." Saint giggle and nod his head while tharn look at him with wide eyes ...

Tharn:"Sugar lips pregnant again ..."

Tul:"So he and baby is fine right ... When he will wake up saint ... Gulf will be happy when he come to know that type his pregnant again and he will jump and down ..." Tul smile while saint smile fade up ...

Saint:"I can't say about that tul ... Because he is in coma right know tul ... I have took every test and he and baby is fine but still he is in coma ... It may take months but let's hope he will wake up soon ..." Tharn look at the door and find type was sleeping with pale and lifeless..

Arthur:"YOU FUCKER I WILL KILL YOU ..." Arthur runs out while max try to stop him ...

Arthur stop the car and rush out while running towards Nova cell ... He snatch the key and unlock it and find Nova was laying on floor at the corner... Nova look Arthur and get up before running towards him ...

Arthur:"FUCKING ASSHOLE I WILL KILL YOU IF SOMETHING HAPPENS TO MY TYEEE ... I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY HANDS WITHOUT ANY HESITATION..." Arthur grab his collar while Nova held his hand ...

Nova:"How is papa ... He is ok right ... Doctor saved him right speak something Arthur ..." Arthur slap him hard while he kick him on his stomach...

Arthur:"THIS HAND RIGHT ... THIS HAND RIGHT WHICH SHOT MY TYEE...YOU DON'T NEED THIS ANYMORE FUCKER..." HE shot in his hand while Nova scream on pain ...

Nova:"PAPA ..." Arthur shot him again in his hand while he walk out while grauds took him away ...

Grauds:"Sir please clam down ... Look you have injured him badly ... We should take him to clinic..."

Arthur:"LET THAT ASSHOLE ROTTEN IN HELL ..." he walk away while Nova keep screaming in pain ...

Nova:"I don't mean to hurt you ... Nova don't mean to i want too keep you with me away from everyone ... Only Nova can have his papa ... No one can have his papa ..." He cry while he faint out ...

Gulf:"How is type doing right ... Did he wake up ... He will be asking me right mew .. take me to him ..." Mew shake his head while Wiping his tears...

Mew:"He is fine baby ... You know what type is pregnant again and...." Gulf closed his mouth while wake up and seat on the bed ...

Gulf:"He ...he.. he got shot on his stomach..." Mew shake his head ....

Tul:"Both type and baby is fine ... Nothing to worry but he is in coma right know gulf ..." Gulf held his head while he processing everything...

Gulf:"When he will be shifted to room ... Mew shift him here i will take care of him .... Please i Don't want to leave him alone ..." Mew nod his head while walk out ...

_______________________________________

Spoiler...

Alex:"Don't be happy brother... I come here to kill you but guess what i don't want too because papa still loves you more than anything you don't trust him ..."

Nova:"GET LOST ALEX ... I DON'T WANT TO SEE ANYONE... WHO IS NOT MY PAPA ... GET OUT ..." He scream while Alex throw the sonography at nova ...

Alex:"Congratulations you not only try to kill papa ... Also you try to kill his baby ... Yeah fine it's not new to you right ... You are expert in that because you try to kill all four babies back ..." Nova glare at Alex ...

Nova:"DON'T YOU DARE ... GET LOST ..."

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....