chapter 45

Author pov...

Tharn walk down and find all his babies have been playing and running around with happy faces ... He stop and look at them playing with build and Jeff ...while Freye and gaia pulling jeff hair and giggling...

Tharn:"Freye and gaia you can't pull jeff hair like that say sorry to him it's bad habit..." They look at tharn and snap thier head other side while jeff giggle at thier cute anger ...

Jeff:"Is my loves still angery with their daddy ..." Freye and gaia nod thier head while Finn and Asher look at tharn who smiling at him but they hide behind build while shaking in fear ... Tharn smile fade away seeing his babies been afraid of him ...

Tharn:"I ...i ..i..will be going build ... Take care of them ..." Tharn glance at his babies again and walk out while tevis look everything standing near his room ...

Tevis:"What all my four Jellybeans have been doing in morning... " Freye and gaia left jeff hair while they run and hug tevis legs ...

Gaia:"Papa play with us ..." Build and Jeff look at tevis who smile at them while they call him papa ...

Tevis:"Sure papa have no work today... Papa is free and he going to play with babies today and he going to eat all my Jellybeans... " Tevis run behind them while Freye and gaia hide behind jeff ...

Jas:"Tevis time for your chemo treatment... Let go come on boy ..." Tevis look at Freye and gaia looking at him with pout ...

Tevis:"Jellybeans papa will be back... Till then play with brothers..." They nod thier head while tevis walk towards his treatment room ...

Tharn walk inside the hospital while grauds bow to him ... He nod his head and walk towards type's room and find tul was sitting on couch ....

Tul:"Oh you back tharn... I just come early because saint was taking care of type whole night ... I waited for you but you don't wake up ... I have seen you returning girls back to build early morning...

Look tharn your not in the age to get advice you know everything but still raising your voice towards them is not good ... When they grow up they will be afraid to share everything to you tharn ... Just think about that tharn ... You may have lot of stress but that doesn't mean you will take everything on kids ... "

Tharn:"I don't mean to papa but they keep on asking for type ... And they are not in the stage to understand what's happening and i can't explain them right ... And seeing type like this make me more worried and i Don't know what to do next ...

When i walk down and find babies have been playing with Jeff and build ... You know Freye and gaia have thier cute angery at me ... While Finn and Asher they hide behind build and refused to look at me that time it's hurt ... But end of the day i am thier dada right i will make up with them soon .... Once our sugar lips walk up ..." Tul smile and shake his head while tharn sit down next to type ...

Tharn:"Oii...sugar lips ...wake up or else i will keep poking your cheeks till you wake up and scold me like you do ..." Tharn keep poking types cheek when type groan in his sleep ... Tharn look type with wide eyes ...

Tul:"Tharn did type groan right know tharn ..." Tharn nod his head and run out while calling saint ...

Tharn:"papa come type ... You come with me ..." He drag saint with him while type try to open his eyes ... Type open his eyes and look tharn ...