chapter 58

Tevis pov ...

Finally it's been peaceful that everything is been settled down ... And we married again Infort of our family and also my babies which make me more happier than anything in this world...  And it's been three months of our wedding and currently papa is on his sixth month of pregnancy....

He is more than quite which make everyone gulp down every time ... Because of his wired food cravings and how he make grandpa's cry out of no where every morning make us laugh thier bond...

Type:"Tevis baby do you see daddies anywhere i can't find them ..." He peek out from the door while holding tray in his hand ...

Tevis:"No idea papa .... But i sure they must be in garden why don't you check out their you can find them ..." He giggle while Grandpa saint block his way ...

Saint:"Type naughty boy out don't roam around and don't distrub tevis today is his last day of chemo treatment..." Papa nod his head seriously while walking away ...

Tevis:"You can come out grandpa's he left ..." Grandpa Zee and max walk out from bathroom while pulling thier hair which make us laugh them...

Max:"Who the hell ask you sandwich that to from type idiot know look he is looking for us ... "  Grandpa saint push them out and lock the door while they keep on knocking the door ...

Saint:"Assholes let them be tevis ... So how are you felling right know baby boy ..." I smile and nod my head but something is keep poking in my lower abdomen...

Tevis:"I am fine pa ... But i don't fell when i wake up at morning it's been like this for week know and i just let it be i thought because of my tablets i feel dizzy .." pa check me again and smile at me ...

Saint:"What do you think about another baby tevis ... Have you guys talked about it already and planned everything..."

Tevis:"Yes pa we did but i Don't think i can give him babies anymore because i can fell i am useless right know after all my treatment what if it affects the babies pa ... I don't know why i am crying right know too ..." Fuck it's been like this for week and i am crying for useless things and who can i say something like that too ...

Saint:"Oh my god ... Tevis shhh don't cry it's nothing and stop talking like that baby boy your think less of yourself look your perfectly fine right know tevis ... Don't say something like that again ... Alex will get hurt if he know you talked something like this baby ..." Alex my foot i didn't see that asshole for week ...

Tevis:"DON'T TALK ABOUT THAT BRAT TO BE PA ... USELESS HUSBAND OF MINE IT'S BEEN A WEEK AND I DON'T SEE HIM TILL KNOW ... I WILL DIVORCE HIM FOR SURE AGAIN PA..." Ahhhh i hate you ...

Saint:"Hahahaha... It's ok baby boy let's take rest and don't rest yourself and finally your treatment have come to an end and your free right know baby boy and be careful on your steps ok don't lift a weight and don't carry any of the vampires..." I nod my head while Wiping my tears ...

Author pov...

Tevis walk down the stairs like saint have advised him and all vamipers are clapping and giggling which him suprise ... He find both Zee and max where been tied in the chair while type feeding the a sandwich...

Jeff:"I told you to hide somewhere but you hide in the kitchen and look what happen it's all your faith what i can do enjoy..."  Type smile and pat jeff shoulder with proud face ... He help type to tie them in chair ...