chapter 4

Alex pov ...

I walk inside the mansion and find everyone persent on the living room ... By now the news must have knock thier ears i know that and they way daddy and everyone looking at me i can't say it .... I should escape before getting earfull from them ...

Mew:"Were are you going Alex ... Come back here and explain to me know what happen in the company and what is the urgent to fire 60 employees in same time..." I took Deep breath while walking towards the sofa....

Natty:"Yeah tell them that they bad mouthed papa and making fun of them and that's the reason for firing those Bitches... Be happy i don't Buried them alive ..." She flop next to me while others where Boling in anger...

Everyone:"HOW DARE THEY ...WHO GAVE RIGHTS TO SPEAK ABOUT OUR BABY BOY ..." Everyone was shouting while we heard a giggling sound ... And look papa was talking to uncle Arthur ...

Type:"Kitten thank you so much for cake and ice cream ... Love you so much ..."

Arthur:"Any for my Tyeee... I am happy that tyee loves me..." Daddy stand from the place and walk towards papa who made grabby hands to him ... He carries papa like a baby who attached like Koala bear...

Tharn:"You brat stay away from my sugar lips ... " He again walk towards his room while papa give flying kiss to uncle Arthur while giggling...

Gulf:"Arthur you brat ... Why don't you find someone for yourself ... Look benno and callum have already find love of thier life and you still roaming around and not showing any interest on your life ..." Uncle Arthur always get earful form grandpa...

Arthur:"Look papa i am not interested in marriage and i don't find someone like my Tyee... I want someone who understands me and live with me and not bother about my childishness ... If you find someone like tyee then i will think about it ... And benno and Callum they where loving thier wife's from school time and don't compare me with them ..." I can see grandpa worried about uncle but he can't force him too ...

Mew:"Leave him baby ... Soon someone will change his heart don't worry about it ..." We all look at grandpa Zee who was checking something on his body ...

Gulf:"Asshole what are you doing ... What are you counting ..." He trun and stare at us and again start to count ...

Zee:"All because of your son in law type ... Look i can easily count my rids on my body ... Where did my abs have been gone too... " He fake cry while others shake thier head...

Bright:"Why don't the day move fast ... God it's like a hell and his food craving being weird day by day ... I can't take it anymore...." I laugh and walk towards my room while natty piggyback on my back ...

Natty:"So my lovely brother .... When are you going to get married so that i can get dress and some rest too there is no use for my guns and so on..." I drop her infort her room while she pout her lips ...

Alex:"My dear twin ... I am not interested in my marriage so drop out the talk ok ... Now get some bath your drity " i run from there before she shoot me ...

Natty:"ALEXXX... I HATE YOU..."

I fresh up and lay down on the bed while thinking about natty words .. it's not like i don't want marriage but i don't know why i still find someone like my papa or papa gulf ... I love them so much and i want to get the same love where daddy and dada mew get's from them ...

Let's see what destiny have for me ... If i find someone like them i won't leave him or her for sure ... I will cherish him or her like my queen of my heart ... I laugh at my own words before drifting to sleep ...

Author pov....

Alex with mile and sam walks inside the company and find many have applied for the marketing department ... Alex chuckled before walking inside his cabin...

Alex:"Sam i can't interview everyone ...so i hope you and mile help me ... And finish the interview process and let them know before working for us ... They never run thier mouth about my family especially my papa ... Make them clear about it and the consequence they will face later ... " Sam and mile nod thier head and interview everyone and finally they selected the employees for the postings ...

Alex was working on his laptop when mile and sam ...place the file on his table and look at Alex to go through the file ... When was checking he look at Sam and mile with a anger which they never faced Before ....

Alex:"You must be fucking kidding me right ... Sam what the hell is this report ... It's shows 80 million lose ..." Alex throw the paper on the floor while mile and sam sigh ...

Mile:"That's what we where coming to tell you and it's because of the Monroe company .. And he don't even State the lose of the profit ..." Mile kept the invitation on Alex table...

Alex:"Ohh so he is marrying his only daughter it seems ... And he don't even bother to invite the partners it seem ...what if he not let's invite ourselves guys ..."

Sam:"I will inform natty and uncle Arthur about this Alex ..." Alex smirk Before Brun the invitation ...

Alex:"Wait and watch you old man ... Like this i burn each and everything on that day and you will fall on your knees for not making clear about the loss you have made to me ... "

Sam:'What are you planning Alex ... What ever your doing just think before you doing it Alex ..." Alex smirk Before lightning his cigarette ... He smoke when he is strees or something bothers him ...

Alex:"I have planned for that old man Sam... Now just wait and watch i will make his life living hell ...And soon he will be on his knees for forgiveness... Whom does he think about himself ... And just make like i am give to detail not even a single mistake should be there in that did you go it ..." Sam and mile nod thier head while Alex told his plan ...

Mile:"Seems like someone going to live his life in a hell without going to hell... Sam come on let's make arrangements for Alex told get up it's fun to watch this kind of drama man ..." He drag Sam while Alex took a long puff of the cigarette ...

Alex:"You dig your know hole old man ... If you can escape them let's see that too ... Who is going to save you from me ... What a pathic life it is right ..."

________________________________________

Spolier ..

Tevis:"I d..." We heard a gun shot while others run from the wedding venue ... Everyone look at the direction where the whole place was surrounded with a grauds ...

Alex:"Mr .Monroe i never expect that you will do something like this to your partner ..." I look at my father in law who was trembling in fear....

Mr Monroe:"Mr Alex ...wh..what are you doing here ... And what is this all today is my daughter's wedding and i never invited you here..."

Mile:"What if you not ...we invite ourself old man ..." The guy Alex was looking at Emma like a pry ...what he want know and what's going on here ...

So hope you guys like this chapter ❣️☺️....

Let's see in coming chapters sweethearts ❤️🥰❤️....

Please don't forget to vote and comment sweethearts ❤️😘❤️....