a kiss will do || park sunghoon

Y/N laid at the sofa, focused on the movie. It was her favorite after all, she had watched it for how many times now and could never get bored. Her boyfriend was at his dance practice for the upcoming comeback of his group.

Although she knew that he's practicing, she couldn't help but think about something bad that could happen to him since it was almost midnight. There were sasaengs everywhere especially since he's in a big popular group.

As the movie ended, Y/N sighs and turned the television off, deciding to wait for Sunghoon. After several minutes, she heard the doorknob twisting, her head perks up and immediately gazed at the door hoping that it was him.

It was indeed him.

A smile made across her face as she ran towards him, gulfing him in a big bear hug. Sunghoon began ruffling her hair and smiles to himself.

"Miss me?" He smirks.

"Very much." She replies, still hugging him.

"I'm gonna take a quick bath, go to bed already. It's late." He said, letting go of her and she pulls away from the hug, pouting.

”Fine then." She said, pouting. Sunghoon chuckles and pats her head, bending down to her height,

"What can I do to make that pout go away, hm?" He asks.

"A kiss will do."