winter season || park sunghoon

Winter -- The season which Y/N really loves, seeing the snowflakes appearance outside her window, she happily squealed and went downstairs to go outside, skipping down a few stairs as she was excited.

The both happy and excited girl felt like she was missing something, definitely her winter clothes and boots. A annoyed sigh escaped her lips and went back upstairs to get it, grumbling. Mumbling words that only her could hear, her footsteps were loud awakening her boyfriend who was sleeping.

"Baby, can you please lighten your footsteps? Your boyfriend's sleeping" He, Sunghoon said rubbing his eyes, with messy hair. Oh god, you could stare at his gorgeous perfect features for hours. A faint smirk was plastering into his face, coming closer to you.

"Am I really that handsome?" A scoff was all that went out of your mouth trying to hide your tinted cheeks, although it was obvious enough for him to see. He squished your cheeks and smiled, kissing your forehead. It was a part of his morning routine to kiss you, he wouldn't call it a good morning without kissing you and receiving kisses from you also.

The both of you were staring at each other, no signs of breaking it off nor looking away. Leaning in, Sunghoon broke off the little distance between your faces by kissing you gently, you wrapped your arms around his neck kissing back. The kiss lasted for a good minute before he pulled away to catch his breath. Caughting up in your intimate moment with him, you had forgotten your winter clothes waiting for you to get them.