idiot || nishimura riki

"ni-ki, give me back my notebook!" I heard her groan and tried to reach for the notebook that I was holding up high.

"only if you give me a kiss" I said making the whole class quiet, her also.

"have you been hanging out with doyoung?" She asked me, making me laugh airily. I mean of course, he is my best friend.

"yes- now what are you gonna do about it?" A sly smirk was plastered on my face as she threw a glare at me, I looked around at the classroom, everyone's attention were at us.

now's the cue!

I leaned in closer to her ear, she seemed to have taken aback of what I did. Her ears were red.

what a cutie

"y/n, I.. I-"

"Y/N!" someone called her, interrupting our moment. He was heavily panting like a mad dog who was chasing after someone.

"hyuka, hi!" She smiled at him and her attention went to him. A sting of jealousy hit my body, I didn't even realized that I was throwing glares at the male who was talking to her.

Now, what the fuck

They were laughing together, heck, he was wrapping his arms around her shoulders, infront of me.

I looked at my hands, which were holding her notebook that she had been begging me to give her back earlier. I put it on her desk. Not even giving her a single glance, I grabbed my bag and went out of my classroom.

I am jealous. Yes, I am aware. Of course, who wouldn't be when the one who they admired has been talking to a senior of ours, acting like a fucking couple? 

I opened my locker to get my books for my next class, which is science, but something caught my attention. It looks like a love letter, but who would even give me this?  This is cringe-inducing, bruh.

Hi Nishimura!

The reason why I'm writing this is because I like you! This may sound creepy because I heard that you found love letters creepy, which makes me have a reason to not give you this. I don't have the guts to tell you this in person because if I do, you'll just laugh at me. But I finally let this out of my chest. Once again, I like you so much

sincerely, n/n.

n/n seems familiar, it sounds familiar. I shoved it on my pocket soon as I saw Doyoung, grinning at me. Is he going to tell me he had another girlfriend again? gosh, I'm tired hearing his shit.

"AYOO WHAT'S UP BRO" He shouted and fist-bump me, our typical way of greeting each other.

" not so bad, I guess" I replied and shrugged while he nodded.

"you won't guess what just happened!" 

here we go again..

-

It's Tuesday, meaning I still have to go to school, which is a shit. I did my usual morning routine and walked to school. Once I had arrived at my school, I was greeted by Doyoung. I smiled at him and greeted him a simple 'good morning' back.

We went into our school building and walked down the hallway, talking to each other. I saw someone familiar who put something in my locker. I was about to approach them, but Doyoung pulled me back. I looked at them for awhile until I got a close view of them. Wait, y/n? 

She closed the locker and ran to our room. I informed my friend that I had to go to my classroom since it was almost time. He hummed and let go of me. I quickly got inside of our classroom and saw Y/N playing with her fingers while listening to music.

I came closer to her, a smile on my lips. I was about to tell her about the love letter she put in my locker, but I stopped my tracks as I realised that it may perhaps not be one. 

I went out of the classroom and quickly went to my locker and opened it. I saw a piece of paper, so I grabbed it and began reading it. It was indeed a love letter. 

I was happy, really happy. It was not one-sided love! I heard the bell ring, meaning that it was time for the classes to start. I quickly ran to my prospective class and arrived before the professor did. I looked at Y/N, who was already looking at me, but broke it off. disappointed ni-ki era-

I went to my seat, still holding the love letter she gave me. She seemed to notice, and her ears turned red. She looks really cute. I think I'm going to cry.

The professor arrived and started the class. I was not paying attention because all on my mind was the love letter. Shit—Why am I acting like this? 

A few minutes have passed. The class ended, and it was break time. I looked at Y/N, who was writing something on a piece of paper while stealing glances at me. I wrote down my feelings for her on a piece of paper so that I could give it to her just like what she did earlier. I finished writing and crumbled it, throwing it at her. The crumbled paper landed on her desk. She was confused and glared at me. She opened it and read it. She looked at me, her face red, making me chuckle.

She threw the crumbed paper back at me.

Idiot, I like you too.