force marriage || lee heeseung

you and me against the world

"I will do anything for you, even if it makes me lose my reputation" He said, half-joking earning a slap from his girlfriend. 

The both of them were cuddled up from the sofa watching their favorite movie and Heeseung mimicking the male lead's words, Y/N was triggered by it and let go of him, he stopped his actions and started clinging onto her. 

"I don't know why she wanted to end her life at the bathroom like they are much free places where she could commit suicide" Heeseung said while grabbing the popcorn bag with his free hand, his girlfriend rolled her eyes and sighed constantly due to his stupid questions.

"keep quiet lee or I will choke you" She said sternly, The male smirked and leaned in closer to her face. 

"kinky" He whispered earning another slap from her, he pouted and rubbed his arms fake-crying. 

"you're lucky I love you cause If I don't I won't hesitate to throw you at a near river" She said and kissed his cheeks as a way of saying sorry. 

"aww, I love you too darling" He said, pinching her cheeks and kissed her passionately.

-

"Father, please re-consider your decision! You know I have a boyfriend but you still decided to let me marry a man I don't even know just for your business!" Y/N pleaded her father to not let her marry someone just for his business, Her Father sighed and shook his head. "I'm sorry dear but I really have to do this" He said while looking at his daughter with guilt in his eyes.

"Father... please?" She plead again, expecting him to re-consider but to her surprise, he didn't. Y/N grew mad and went out of his office aggressively. 

She was mad and sad at the same time, tears forming in her eyes but before she could stop them she was already too late, they were already falling on her cheeks. Her sobs could be heard on the elevator luckily she was alone. As she was breaking down she received an message from a certain someone which makes her even more sadder.

prince hee ❤

heyy love, i'm outside already! I'm gonna wait for u, take your time. love youu

She wiped her tears quickly and tried to stop herself from crying but miserably failed, she couldn't just stop them. The elevator door opened, she took a deep breath before going outside and put on a smile.

It took a few minutes to find Heeseung, when she had finally find him she immediately hug him knowing that it's the last. But what makes it even more sadder? He isn't even aware of what is happening.

"Loveee, I miss you" Y/N pouted and kissed his cheeks, Heeseung noticed something was not right. Her tear stained cheeks, her red nose too.

"Have you been crying?" He asked making Y/N stop with her actions, she have to tell him about the force marriage. 

"Love- My Father-" She burst into tears and hugged him tight "Your Father what?" 

"My Father is forcing me to marry someone who I don't even know!" She replied, burying her face in his chest while crying. Heeseung bit his lips and stroke her head. 

"He already told me to break up with you" He said while in the verge of tearing up, "That's why I asked you to meet me here" He kissed her nose while tears are forming in his eyes.

"I will always love you, my love" 

but the world won

\\\

NAH BCS HAHAHA I AM LISTENING TO SAY IT BY TORY LANEZ- I AM LITERALLY WRITING A SAD IMAGINE  but not that sad ig