dream || park jongseong

I had been dreaming about a girl, she had goddess like visuals. She keeps appearing in my dreams and I was bothered by it, not by how she keeps appearing, it's just I want to know who she is. Every time I try to ask her name, it results of me waking up. It triggers me a lot.

I decided to go to my favorite spot where I listen to music and read books, well, try to read books even though it bores me but I want to waste my time anyways. The door chimed in as I entered the café, the atmosphere was relaxing and calm and is also the reason why I like this place.

I went to take a order and took a seat from a empty table where two people could sit at. I put my bag at the other chair and began taking out my books that I'll read. 

Several minutes had passed, my order came and I was getting bored even though it had been just minutes. Although, my reason why I came here was to read books, I was just hoping that I'll find the girl in my dreams. The girl who kept appearing. 

I could notice rain drops pouring and sighed to myself. I didn't bring a umbrella. I began devouring the cake I had requested and sipped on my drink. Delicious!

Standing up from my seat, I kept all my books and put them on my bag. I didn't bring my umbrella but luckily, I wore a hoodie enough to cover my upper body. I went out of the place I was in and took a look outside. I observed the surroundings and noticed a familiar figure.

The familiar figure was walking towards me, it looked like her. The girl in my dreams. She had an umbrella and had a small smile on her face. I panicked as I realized she was walking towards me, I turned to the side but yet, I could still look at her. 

She took a glance at me and smiled. She came closer to me and now, she was infront of me. 

" Jongseong, it's you. The boy who kept appearing in my dreams."