cheater || park jongseong

"Y/N, come on! I didn't mean to kiss her, I was drunk. " Y/N looked at Jay, tears forming in her eyes. She attempted to walk away from him, but Jay was quick enough to grab her wrist. "Love, please let me explain please." He pleaded with her to stay and let him talk and defend his side.

"Jongseong, let me go!" She screamed at him in anger and sadness.

Recently, he had been very distant with her and was making up excuses whenever she would ask him if they would go on a date. She was tired of hearing the same excuse again and again, so she decided to check up on him at his office to see if something was wrong or something was bothering him. But when she arrived, all she saw was him and no one else but her best friend.

"So kissing my best friend was a mistake? Is that you wanted me to hear?" 

He nodded slowly and cupped her cheeks. "Love, it was a mistake. I promise! It really is. I was drunk that time and.. I couldn't think right. " 

Y/N slapped his hand away and went out on his office,

She saw her best friend leaning on the wall looking guilty.

"Y/N, I'm sorry-"

"fuck yourself, bitch"

park jongseong, a fucking cheater.

-----

Hello! nylle here, I just wanted to say that I'll be writing another book soon and it's an hybrid au ^^ the male leads are enha members.

That's all :) Time posted: 10:15 PM