young love || nishimura riki

Everytime you passed by him, he always give you longing stares until you disappeared from his sight. His members do notice it but they didn't bother to ask him about it, except for a certain member. The leader of the group. He wanted to talk about it as a leader and a big brother appearance, Jungwon didn't want him to just be hopeless yet Jungwon was unsure of his feelings for her so he asked the younger.

They were at the kitchen, Riki was eating pasta while Jungwon was glancing at him which did go noticed by the younger.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" Riki asked while chewing the pasta, Jungwon studied the surroundings.

"Do you like y/n?" Jungwon asked, making him choke on his food. The other members were looking at them, Sunoo gasping in shock while covering his mouth with his hand. And Sunghoon was staring at Riki with disgust in his eyes which was obvious.

"What- No- Of course not!" Riki defended himself but his ears were telling the opposite, his ears were red and his cheeks were dark red. The members laughed and teased him not stopping until Sunghoon scoffed. Laughter died down in the room and all eyes were on him.

"You're literally falling for my sister, Nishimura?" Sunghoon asked earning a slow nod from him.

kids these days.