his first kiss || park sunghoon

It was sunny, a sunny tuesday morning. I woke up due to the beaming light coming from my window, the curtains had not carried how strong the sun's light are. Yawning, I turned to my side and saw a male my age, sleeping very peacefully. My vision started spinning, I did not remember what had happened last night.

As I looked around to try remembering what the event is last night. It was a party. I shook my head upon remembering the things I had done, cringing at them. But, the thing is, why is a man beside me? Hell, he looks handsome.

I was too busy staring at him, not even noticing that he already had woken up from his deep slumber. Once I had notice it, I immediately looked away.

"Handsome right? Yeah, I know." He said, pride washing over him as he leaned back. A teasing smirk forming on his lips, It looks annoying. Having the urge to roll my eyes, I gave him a glare and stood up from the bed, well, tried to.

He was quick enough to grab my wrist and pull me back, making me shock.

"What the fuck-" I managed to say, as I was trapped on his chest. I had difficulty speaking.

"You had stole a kiss from me, you know? That was my first ever kiss. How cruel of you to steal it, but I didn't say I didn't like it though," He said, his grip still on my wrist.

"Sunghoon's the name." He continued, stroking my hair.

"Let me go, Sunghoon." I demanded and he finally lets me go. I glared at him, standing up from the bed and away from him.

"You need to repay what you had done, pretty." Sunghoon said, I looked over to him, he was also standing up, coming closer to me.

"And what's that?" I asked, confused.

"Be my girlfriend."