last day together || yang jungwon

Jungwon - a boy who looks like he was around her age, or so, he looks a lot younger because of his adorable face. But he has an duality, an insane one. He had accidentally bumped into her, at the mall. And soon, they instantly clicked off, finding out they have the same interests and soon became friends.

The both of them got invited to a school party, which is also their last days together since she was moving schools. Jungwon never really liked parties that much but since he had found out that it was their last day together, he had no choice but to attend.

He was standing infront of the mirror, checking himself, and asking for assurance. Jungwon could never be nervous even though it was just a party, all he wanted to accomplish is to make her impress. And atleast, make her fall inlove but he knew it wasn't that likely.

"Dude, I told you for umpteenth times now, you look great! Now, go already. You're 3 minutes late." His sister said, completely annoyed by how he couldn't stop thinking about his appearance when he looks great. Jungwon widens his eyes when realizing that he's 3 minutes late, and she could also be waiting for him. He quickly grabbed his jacket suit and bid his family a goodbye.

He ran as fast as he could, and as soon he arrived at the said destination where the party is held at, he was heavily panting. She was standing in the complete cold atmosphere, she had an red velvet color dress which suits her the best. She had noticed that Jungwon had arrived, but he was panting. She came up to him and handed him an tissue that she carries everytime just incase.

"Thanks." He said, taking the tissue from her and wiped his sweat on his forehead. He couldn't help but stare at her while doing so, she looks heavenly. The dress complimenting her body. An small smile plastered on his lips and threw the tissue at the trash bin. After that, he came towards her, indicating that she should slide her arm around his, getting the hint, she smoothly slid her arm around his and smiled at him, making his heart beat much faster. He didn't knew why he was feeling this way, and all he knew is that they're really good friends.

"You look beautiful, y/n." He complimented her, earning a blush from the girl. She shook her head then laughed, "You look handsome, Jungwon." She said, complimenting him too.

The pair went inside of the house and were greeted by people dancing at the center whilst some were drinking, and already drunk which scared her a bit. They were also seniors from their school who were making out as if their lives depended on it. Jungwon and her were disgusted at the sight, they decided it would be the best to go to the kitchen and just drink soda. It was a school party, what are the inappropriate stuffs for?

As soon as they're already at the kitchen, Jungwon took a plastic red cup and put coca-cola in it. He then handed Y/n one which she had gladly accepted, and one for himself. They drank it, then have a conversation which lasted long enough.

Another friend of theirs had saw them and invited them to come with them to meet their friends, it was really hard to persuade Jungwon and her so it took a long time to make them agree. And so on finally, they did but sticked to each other's side, she felt safe around him since he can do taekwondo anyways so what's the big deal? He can protect her.

"They're my friends along with you both. Rei, Daehyun, Hiro, Theo and Flair!" A friend of theirs introduced them, all of them greeted them an simple hi and they did too.

Jungwon resulted into conversing with them, but his hand holding Y/n's hand to make sure she was still by his side. On the otherhand, she grew uncomfortable because Theo was trying to touch her bare thigh. She had tried telling him off but he would just do it again, Jungwon had failed to notice it.

"Wonnie," She whispered, he looked at her and knits his eyebrows, "Theo- is touching my bare thigh, let's go home? I'm uncomfortable." She said, with glassy eyes, Jungwon finally noticed it and the last thing that happened was his fists colliding on Theo's face making it bleed hardly. Jungwon held y/n's hand tightly and left the party without any word.

"Are you okay?" Jungwon questioned, cupping her cheeks, visible worrying tone. "A little, yeah. I'm glad we left that party."

"You should have told me sooner!" He said, slightly raising his voice, her head hung low after that. "I'm sorry, okay? You were conversing with the others and I don't want to interrupt you." She sniffled, a sigh escaped his lips and hugged her, rubbing circles on her back.

"I wanted to protect you because I love you." He mumbled and continued comforting Y/n.

"I feel the same way as well." She had heard what he said, a smile forming on her lips, she tried stopping it but it eventually became a grin instead.

"I heard that."