anything || kim sunoo

"Y/N, are you sure you're okay? You're like- literally struggling holding several books." Sunoo said, worrying about his friend. He sticked by her side and asked her multiple times if she needed help but she would always decline although by the looks of it, she's struggling.

"I'm okay, Kim. Don't worr-" Before she could finish her words, books had collapsed onto the floor, a gasp in shock left her mouth. Sunoo kneeled down and grabbed the books, holding it by himself. He rolled his eyes and handed a few over to her as he picked up another four.

"You're so stubborn, jeez, can't you just let me help even just this one." He said in annoyance, but quickly softened.

The bell rang, and they have to go to class. It was mathematics. The class that everyone hates except for one person, and that's Y/n. A complete nerd, I should say.

They walked to class together, but beforehand, Y/n didn't forget to put the books which she carried earlier in her locker.

Arriving at the room, the pair went to the respective seats and thanked God that they weren't late despite Sunoo chit-chatting the whole way and making several stops.

The professor entered the room, and the room went completely dead silent. And so on, the class had started. Another hour for Y/n to enjoy while others suffer.

----------

"I don't really get you. Why do you enjoy mathematics class?" Sunoo questioned his bestfriend. Y/n giggled in response.

"I just felt like it, you know." She responded and sipped on her drink.

"By the way," She trailed off, making Sunoo look away from his phone, his eyes immediately going to her, "I received a love letter today! It's so cute. The designs are also gorgeous." She ranted, showing him the letter.

Sunoo read the letter, having the urge to roll his eyes. How could someone give her a love letter? Don't people know she's his?

We're not dating yet but that doesn't matter.

He gave the letter back and continued scrolling through his phone, not minding her as jealousy ran through his body.

----------

Y/n yawned, rubbing her eyes as she got up from her bed. Thankfully, it was Saturday so she doesn't have plans. Or so, that's what she thought.

A ring from her phone caught her attention, she lazily grabbed it, recognizing the caller's id, she answered it.

"Sunoo? Good morning!"  She greeted him.

"It's literally almost afternoon, dumbass. Did you just wake up?"

"Oh. Yeah, I just did. What made you call anyways?"

"Meet me at the ice cream shop, your favorite to be exact. Be there in 2:30, don't be late or I'll chop your fingers."

"Okay- bye!"

Y/n ended the call, quickly grabbing her towel and showered.

After minutes, she got out of shower, drying her hair off as she picked clothes to wear.

What felt like ages, she had finished readying herself to meet Sunoo. Looking at the time, she had exact 30 minutes left to go there so she ate breakfast- lunch, I should say.

----------

Y/n fasten her pace as she saw Sunoo waiting for her, he was sitting inside, a ice cream cup on his hand.

The door chimed, Sunoo's head perked up, upon seeing her, a wide smile was forming on his lips and stood up to greet her a hug.

"You came earlier than I had expected! What a miracle!" He said, dramatically while handing her ice cream which surprisingly hadn't melted yet.

The both of them took seats, eating their ice cream.

"Sooo, why did you want me here?" She asked him, Sunoo stopped on his tracks and looked at her seriously.

"Okay, um, do you have any clue who gave you the love letter you had received yesterday?" He asked, making Y/n confused. Is this what it's all about?

"It had initials by the end of the letter but I don't think it's a big deal- is this why you wanted me to be here?" She responded, confused to what he is up to.

"Oh nothing, nothing. Just wanted to hang out with you, that's all! By the way what are the initials?"

"S. DH, why?" He nodded and smiled, already having the clue who she is talking about. Dohyon. Their junior.

"Well, let's spend the day together! Come on!"

The both of them had spend the rest of the day window shopping, eating bunch of foods until their tummies feel bloated. They were enjoying every second together and Sunoo, well, he was the happiest.

----------

"Why are you doing this?" Dohyon cried out as he was tied on a chair; Sunoo smirked, having a sharp knife on his hand and came closer to him.

"Oh? Why am I doing this? It's because, you were getting in the way of me and Y/n's relationship! You were trying to break us apart, weren't you?" Sunoo growled as he digged the sharp metal onto Dohyon's skin, blood flowing down.

"I-I wasn't! I s-swear." The younger boy pleaded as tears fell down on his cheeks.

"Lies!" Sunoo yelled as he stabbed Dohyon on the chest, a painful scream had left out Dohyon's mouth.

All Sunoo did was stab him until he's lifeless. It was all the boy's fault anyways, it was his own fault why he died.

He would do anything just for her, even if that means killing somebody. Anything.

Wassup my bros, how's life doing? Mine's going satisfying (which is very weird cause wth)

I feel like something bad is going to happen to me 😃 someday