drunk || park jongseong

Jongseong sat himself on a bar chair, an drink on his hand while waiting for her to arrive just like what they planned. His patience slowly running out as she haven't arrived yet and she's 20 minutes late. He clenched his jaw and decided to wait for another minute but if she doesn't arrive yet then he'll leave for good.

There were people making out, people dancing at the front, while some of them were already drunk. Jongseong wasn't having it, he was disgusted by the sight of it, he wants her to arrive now.

Despite the loud music playing inside the club, her heels were heard by him and her scent was also recognized by the second she came inside. His head perks up and tries looking for her figure; they met eye contact, she was wearing a revealing red dress making him flustered by the sight. Yes, there were females inside who were wearing revealing dresses but apparently Jongseong only had eyes on her and her only.

"You look so goddamn pretty, my love." He complimented, sliding his arms around her waist, her giggling in response.

"You look also pretty good, seongiee." She complimented back, his cheeks turning pink by her words. Even though how many times she had complimented him, he's always flustered by them and nothing can change that.

"Why were you late anyways?" He asked, an slight pout visible on his face, Y/N pinched his cheek and pecked it, "sorry love, girl things you know?" She responded and it was now her turn to pout, he couldn't help but coo over how cute she is, he wanted to gatekeep her from everyone.

"I understand, but out of all places to meet at, why here?" He questioned, slightly raising his eyebrow as he waits for her answer. Her face lit up from his question and smiled, "You said that you handle alcohol well, and we had a bet last week! Who gets knocked out first." She grins mischievously, and sat herself at a chair, patting the other one indicating he should sit.

"We could have just buy alcohol at a shop so that we could do it at the house." He said, shaking his head but laughed anyways due to how happy she is to do the challenge. He was happy that she was happy.

Her guess was right, he was the one who gets drunk easily and not her; his whole face was pink and still had the urge to have another drink when she tried stopping him. Jongseong shakes his head, whining while pouting making Y/N just look at him in adoration and admire him since he was adorable while doing so.

Jongseong sipped on an another drink, his head on the bar counter as his eyelids became heavier as seconds passed by but before he gets knocked out by the alcohol, he said something that made her heart flutter.

"You know, I love you so much- please don't leave me 'kay? Promise that! I can't bare at the thought of you leaving me. You're the reason why I'm always happy, unlike in the past where I didn't met you yet."

She smiled at him, but eventually stopped when she realized that she had to take him home by herself. How does she even do that?

Thinking for a minute, she had got an idea for how to get the both of them home by calling her friend to pick them up. Since she can't carry him, because she wasn't that strong enough.

As soon as her friend had arrived to pick the both of them, Y/N tries to wake him up but eventually got her hand slapped away by him as he grumbled.

"Don't touch me, I have a girlfriend." He said, standing up to stay away from her. Y/N rolled her eyes and grabbed his wrist, "Jongseong, come on. Let's go home, you're drunk!" She pleaded, trying to get him back to his senses as soon as possible only for him to shake his head.

"I want Y/N, where is sheeeee?!" He whined, looking around to find her when she's actually infront of him.

"I'm here, infront of you, love."

"No, you're not but you do kinda look like her." He squinted his eyes and looked at her, coming closer to her face.

"But no one can replace her, she's everything now let go of my wrist!"

Imagine if Jay mentioned another girl's name- oops 😬