chapter eleven

"Ugh, how revolting," Ron said suddenly from besides Harry. "Look at them."

Astoria and Draco were sat together at the Slytherin table, hands intertwined on the table. Harry felt something twist inside of him, and decided it was most definitely disgust.

"Yeah," he agreed. "Can't they do that somewhere else?"

In reality, he was jealous. Jealous that, if Damien was indeed Draco, Astoria got to hold his hand while Harry had been told to wear a blindfold to merely meet him.

His stomach was still in butterflies at the thought of being able to feel and hear him, and Ron and Hermione had most definitely taken notice.

Ron elbowed him. "So, meeting Damien at lunch?"

"That's the plan," Harry said, smiling nervously.

Hermione grinned from Ron's other side. "Tell us all about it, would you?"

"Will do," Harry said.

***

He stood in front of the entrance to the Room of Requirement with a blindfold donned and was beginning to seriously question his life choices.

He had heard two groups of girls walk past, giggling at the state of him, and it had barely been three minutes. Harry supposed it was his fault for coming so early, but he was just so excited!

He in-took a sharp breath when cool arms wrapped around his waist and he felt a presence by his ear. "Hope you weren't waiting too long, darling."

The black-haired boy stuttered, unable to formulate a response. Why did this always happen?

"What if someone recognises you?" he whispered finally. Damien chuckled.

"I'm wearing a Glamour for the moment," he said. "I'm going to leave you for a bit to summon the room, but I'm right here, okay?"

Damien's arms left him and he heard the other boy begin to walk in front of the door.

His voice sounds familiar, Harry thought to himself. But also so strange that it feels like he's never heard it before.

A few minutes later and Damien had grabbed his hand and was leading him inside. Damien's hand was soft and sent tingles down Harry's spine, and he had to will the anticipation inside him to die down a little.

He felt his feet touch something plush and soft.

"You can take off your shoes, by the way," Damien said. "It's just pillows here."

Harry did so and let Damien slowly lower him to the ground.

"I'm guessing I have to keep my blindfold on at all times," Harry said. The pitch black darkness made him a little uneasy.

"I could wear a mask instead, if that's easier," Damien said from beside him.

Harry shook his head, laughing. "That'll look ridiculous."

"As if this doesn't already look ridiculous," Damien snorted. "Seriously, I don't mind. I don't want you to be uncomfortable on our first date."

"This is a date?" Harry said, flushing.

Damien laughed. "Well, I guess I should've asked first but I just assumed, since we were dating-"

"No, there was no need to ask," Harry said, a little breathlessly. He became hyper aware of the bot next to him, of the sound of their breathing in the quiet room.

"Harry," Damien said after a few minutes.

"Yes?" he whispered.

He was shocked when he felt a pair of soft lips press against his. "Do you want this?"

Harry felt heat surge in every part of him. "Bloody hell, yes."

Harry wrapped his arms around his neck and tugged him back in for a deep kiss.

"Mmph!" Damien said before the fell backwards.

Damien's hands quickly tugged at Harry's waist, his tongue prying open Harry's mouth and inviting itself inside. The blindfold heightened Harry's senses incredibly and he was helpless to the spikes rising along his hips and his back where Damien left his imprint on them.

Harry didn't hold back either, his hands roaming the other boy's body, his too-sharp shoulder-blades and the large dip that ran up his body where his spine was. Damien shivered at Harry's touch, pulling away slightly to bury himself into his pale neck.

"Oh God," Harry moaned. "Damien."

Damien chuckled and continued licking and biting his way down to Harry's collarbone, moving Harry's robes out of the way so he could continue down his chest.

"Get these off," Harry grunted, tugging at Damien's clothing while the latter did the same to him.

"Are you sure about this?" Damien asked Harry, pulling off his chest for a quick moment.

"Yes, yes!" he said, grabbing Damien's head and pulling it up for a passionate kiss. "Now, I want all your clothes off in the next ten seconds. Think you can manage that?"

"Oh, I sure can," Damien chuckled against his lips. "Get ready, darling."

***

whoohoo it's getting hot in here
so take off all your clothes ;)
literally for someone who is acearo you would not expect me to be this horny- i mean flirty

vote, comment, and add cmbyn to your library!!