chapter twelve

Harry woke up to find he couldn't open his eyes and began thrashing about. There were coil-like limbs around him, restricting him.

"Help!" he said, and the arms let go instantly.

"Harry?" Damien asked. But now his voice sounded dreadfully familiar.

"Malfoy!" Harry said, reaching up and tearing away his blindfold, momentarily blinded by the sudden burst of light.

Sure enough, Draco Malfoy was lying next to him in all his naked glory, grey eyes wide.

"Why did you take your blindfold off?" he exclaimed in anger, immediately sitting up.

"We just had sex, you daft twat, don't you think I should know who you are?" Harry asked, mimicking his movements.

"I wasn't ready!"

"But you were ready to stick your dick up my arse?!" Harry laughed. "Besides, it's not my fault the charm on your voice wore off. And I've suspected who you are for ages!"

Draco was quiet for a second and sighed. "I suppose you hate me, don't you."

"No, of course not!" Harry said, furrowing his eyebrows. "I told you that no matter who you are-"

He immediately cut off, as if remembering something.

"...You're engaged."

The blonde signed resignedly. "Yes."

"You bloody wanker!" Harry said in outrage. "You're engaged to someone else while you play around with my feelings?"

"I can explain-"

"Save it, whore," Harry spat. He Summoned his clothes and threw them on as quickly as possible while Draco uselessly tried to get his attention.

"Fuck off and stay away from me," Harry said, before rushing out the Room of Requirement."

***

"That ferret-" Ron said in anger. "I'll kill him!"

"I knew it was him!" Hermione was repeating under her breath as she stroked Harry's hair, his head in her lap. "Oh, Harry, don't cry. He's not worth your tears."

Harry sobbed uncontrollably; his face wet with tears. 

He had run up to the Common Room the moment he had left Damien- Draco, collapsing onto his bed and soaking his pillow, shoulders heaving.

Ron had been horrified when he had found his best mate in such a state and instantly called for Hermione as he tried to coax Harry into telling him what was wrong.

"I just, I thought it was a genuine connection!" he wailed. "And all this time he's been taking the piss."

"Shh, there there," Hermione consoled. "What a bastard..."

"That's it!" Ron stood up from Harry's bed and made for the entrance of the boys' dormitories but when gobsmacked when he opened the door to Theo Nott.

"Sorry," he said awkwardly. "I wasn't sure whether to knock or not."

"How did you get in?" Ron said, eyes narrowing suspiciously.

"Finnigan let me in," Theo said. "Anyways, I'd like to speak to Harry."

Ron looked back to where his best friend lay weak and vulnerable. "Now's not a good time-"

"Please," Theo begged. 

"It's fine, Ron," Harry sniffled, sitting up on the bed. "Let him in."

Ron merely rolled his eyes and pushed past Theo, as the latter walked in and sat tentatively on the other side of Harry's bed.

"May I speak to him alone?" he asked Hermione. Harry gave her a small not and she too left the room, leaving the two boys alone.

"You didn't speak to me yesterday," Theo said, smiling a little.

Harry remembered bolting out of class yesterday in order to avoid the other boy after what Draco had told him about him having a crush on Harry. It worried him to no extent that Theo was going to confess to him and Harry, ever the brave Gryffindor, fled instead of talking to him.

"I forgot," Harry lied.

Theo laughed. "That's alright. Anyways, Draco told me about what happened."

"What did he say?" Harry raised an eyebrow.

"That you found out who he was and found out how he was being unfaithful," Theo said. "But... he didn't seem too chuffed. He and Astoria were cuddling merrily when I left to come here."

"Why are you here?" Harry asked, suspicious.

Theo held up his hands. "To help you out. You want Draco to feel sorry for what he did, right?"

Harry nodded eagerly.

"Then I can definitely help you out!" he smirked. "Sharing a dorm with Draco Malfoy means that you know how to irk him. And the main way to get through to him is through jealousy."

"So...?"

"So? Make him jealous!" Theo suggested. "Flirt with guys around him, having a heated snogging session or two."

"And who is going to want to be used like that?" Harry asked. 

"Oh, I don't know," Theo chuckled. "Some people are into that sort of thing."

And that was when Harry saw the unspoken words in his eyes.

Use me.

***

lol anyways

vote, comment and add to your library to support this whoree