Requests DISCONTINUED

Request Status: CLOSED

Things you can request:

Smut

Fluff

Angst

Most of y'all most definitely want smut. Change my mind.

I do write polyamorous relationships (I myself am polyamorous).

Alright, Horny Weasels, request rules are below

1) No Pedophilia

2) No incest

3) No reader X Cookie

4) No asking for smut of kids.

5) Be respectful of people's requests. (You should know this.)

6) No OC X Cookie

7) Request on the request page. (However, XxNightmare_UwUxX doesn't have this rule as they've been requesting on other pages, lmao)

8) Dont request without genre. If thou genre is Smut, please say who be topping.

Yeah, that's the rules. Have fun requesting.

Also, if your request doesn't get made, there are 5 reasons:

1. I forgot.

2. Too busy with others

3. Do not feel comfortable writing it.

4. I'm trying to think of a plot line.

5. Burnout.

If you are number one, remind me again, but only after a couple of days.

If you are number two, just be patient. (I go in order of how I got em, so if yours is the newest, it will take a while for me to write it)

If you are number three, I will most likely tell you to change the request topic. For example:

You asked for Red Velvet X Pure Vanilla Smut (Fucking random I know. Just didn't want to hurt any shippers) I will come up to you and say: "Hi, sorry for the inconvenience, but I do not feel comfortable writing this one. Would you like to change it to angst or fluff?" And then you respond, you can also change the ship if you so do require.

If you are number four, I most likely have not updated the book for a couple of days, or have been doing everything but your oneshot as I was trying to figure out how the fuck to write it.

If you are number five, just dont even bother doing anything, it will just put more stress on me.