Chapter 17

As I fell into the void my eyes started to burn but everything down there was black so I couldn't tell if anything was happening. I had landed on something hard at the bottom, I used my watcher's vision while down there and I could see the light purple outlines of bodies of what I assumed were people who didn't know any better. I found while using watcher vision I could still somewhat use my admin screen. I didn't know how long it took me to get out since I didn't age. It was difficult but I found a way to code the small bits of void directly around my wings so I could use them.

When I got up I deactivated my watcher vision but everything was still black. I had gone blind down there and had never realised so since then I have only used watcher vision to see. I could see the academy was still standing but the actual settlements were gone and I knew that it must have been a long time. I searched around being invisible and at the time there was still the war going on. I looked at my admin screen and learnt that it had been a good number of years and that a lot of the code was in a different language. So as I mentioned before I learnt it.

I used my watcher vision and managed to find this island. I knew there were endermen but I didn't know if they would react since I was blind at least I had my charm just in case but they do not actually react even if my eyes face theirs. Since I knew enderian I decided to try and heal them if they got harmed since they are a peaceful race. I have visited the Main City after the final battle in my player form before. I suppose that's my story," Astaria finished.

She then took off the purple fabric over her eyes and a purple scar was across them. Her actual eyes were white with a cloud of grey on them. "I will have to unfreeze time now,"

She then did the spell and this time Xelqua noticed that the way she moved her hand was reminiscent of the weather spell with the petrification spell flic.

"Now onto the subject at hand. Where would you like to start?" Astaria asked the young watcher.

"I'm not sure," Xelqua asked.

"So who do you think we are facing?" Astaria asked Xelqua.

"I think whoever we are facing somehow stopped death or came back to life. I know it sounds impossible but..." Xelqua said.

"I agree actually, I believe they are coming back to life," Astaria said.

Xelqua was surprised by what she said since he thought his theory was completely crazy. Xelqua then said, "I don't know how though since based on what would need to have 100% watcher blood to have the magic capability and these days it's very rare,"

"Is there any other information you think could be involved?" Astaria asked

He thought about it for a second nothing was coming to mind until he remembered the book he found at the academy. Before he could say anything an alert then came through Xelqua's communicator, it was from Tory and it read 'ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ !¡ᒷ𝙹!¡ꖎᒷ ∴⍑𝙹 ᔑℸ ̣ ℸ ̣ ᔑᓵꖌᒷ↸ ℸ ̣ ⍑ᒷ ℸ ̣ ∷╎ᔑꖎᓭ ᔑ∷ᒷ ʖᔑᓵꖌ!'

"I need to go," Xelqua said, but he then remembered how far away he was.

How am I going to get back, Xelqua thought. "Let me teleport you closer,"

Right, she could do that. "Thank you," Xelqua said as Astaria opened her admin screen and started typing.

They teleported to an alley and Xelqua flew towards where the new messages said the attack was.

WC~ 626

A/N: Why is there a bonus chapter?Because it's my birthday today and I can :) I hope you enjoyed it and have a good day Fun Facts:1. There were originally going to be seven council members: Aleria, Lysabel, Gryff, Xelqua, Cirrus, Blaze and Via2. The original council members' hair colours (minus Aleria's) are the colours of the rainbow 3. I write the chapter the night before I post it 4. When I post the chapters it's a Monday morning 5. I learnt galactic from reading fanfiction and enderian because 3 of my friends learnt it 6. I have tried to add some clues to what is going to be happening in the future