Chapter 15

I was born into a settlement where admins and watchers were living peacefully. It was technically two settlements, one for the admins and one for the watchers but they were close enough where it was easy enough for the watchers to fly over quickly and of course, the admins had no problem with being able to teleport. The settlements never had children with each other, it was always admins and watchers. No one knew what the outcomes would have been if an admin and a watcher would have a child at that time. Almost everyone decided that it would be better to never know that answer.

Yet there was one admin and one watcher from each group that fell in love. No one on either side cared if they were friends so they could hang out during the day but they could never probably talk about how much they cared for each other. So they meet up on an island south of both settlements. They didn't mean to but their powers combined to create a child. The child was born with both admin and watcher powers. She had small purple wings and one red eye and one purple eye. The watcher and admin had to tell both sides what had happened and the leaders of both sides and the child were to be raised equally at both settlements. That child was named Astaria.

After I was born the leaders decided that they would change the world's code. All of the admins had to work to change the world to that degree and this was with the settlements being much stronger than most admins these days because there weren't any players in the settlements.

Being raised in both places was hard, almost all of the adults thought of me as a mistake so I was often ignored and because of this, it meant that their children also reacted the same way. They never talked to me much and treated me like I was nothing. Also having to switch between two groups meant that I couldn't even get comfortable in one place. So for me, it was twice the amount of adults that could have been ignoring me. I also had to learn twice as much as everyone else which means I fell behind quite a lot. I had to learn how to do a protection spell while having to code blocks. Learning fireballs while learning to teleport. I didn't have any friends until I was about 10 years old since both admin and watcher children copied their parents and ignored me.

My parents couldn't do too much against it, they were both seen as terrible people for falling in love with each other. They were also shunned by both sides but they didn't stop loving me. Even when I knew that if I wasn't there everything would have been okay for them. I also carried messages between them, since they were not allowed to see each other anymore. The admins may have changed the world code but they still didn't want a chance of it happening again. My parents helped me catch up on lessons I missed, but they had to still work so I still fell behind.

When I was 10 one watcher became my friend. I called her Rene and she was one of the kindest watchers there. When I was struggling with a spell she came over and showed me how it was done and she realised that I wasn't that bad. That's also when I learnt about what was being said about me, that I was a stain on their community and everything that they stood for. That I was also lazy for not being able to handle simple spells even when I had missed the lessons where they were taught. That's when I started ignoring everyone else too.

When I reached the next level of schooling I was allowed to choose which side I wanted to learn from. At this point in both sides' lives, they went to an academy. There were only two, one for each side. I chose to go to the watcher academy which didn't change my relationship much with the watcher but it made the admins hate me more. It did mean that I got to spend more time with Rene though. Though the academy was the start of the worst part of my life. 

WC~ 732

A/N: Sorry it isn't as long this week but I'll try and make it longer next week. Also, it is hard writing in the first person after writing in the third for so long.