Chapter 6

At first, a wave of confusion fell over Grian as he awoke, as he didn't immediately recognise the room around. As he remembered everything that had happened the previous day, a weird feeling fell over him, he was overcome by the shock of his situation. When the shock dissipated he turned to survey the room. The room wasn't big, but it wasn't small either. There was enough room for two single beds, one was against the right wall and the other was against the left. There was a door on the left that led to a bathroom, it had a toilet, shower and sink. There was a dresser on both sides of the room, he hadn't checked them the night before but he also hadn't had any clothes with him when he appeared apart from those he woke up in. He looked to his right and saw a neatly made bed beside him, it looked like his roommate was already up and with the fact the bathroom door was closed he assumed that that was where he was. Grian stood up and walked over to his side of the room's dresser. Inside one of the five drawers, there were some purple cloaks which he assumed, based on what he saw the older students wearing, were the uniform. In the other five drawers, he found a range of clothing which was in the colour scheme of different shades of purple, it seemed the watchers really liked purple, whites and blacks. As he dressed in the provided clothes he noticed that they all seemed to fit him perfectly which just reminded him how strange of a situation he was in. As he was dragging one of the many purple cloaks around his back the bathroom door swung open. Zyrex was also in an identical purple robe but he still had his helmet upon his head, "So Xelqua? Grian? Roomy, do you want to go get some food," Zyrex said, facing Grian.

"Just Grian for now I guess and yeah, but do you know where to go?" Grian asked him.

"Nope but there are four buildings and we are in one of them so I assumed we could find it," Zyrex said leaving the room.

Grian followed close behind, he noticed that some other watchers in the same purple robes as he and Zyrex headed towards the door leading to the outside. He noticed different sizes of shadows on the ground so his eyes gazed up to see the older students flying directly across. They were heading towards the hall-like building they were in yesterday but seemed to be heading to a doorway on the other side so they headed over there as well.

The food was okay, kind of bland in Zyrex's opinion, not some sort of magic breakfast he was expecting, Grian thought it was just normal. They were now both heading towards the building they assumed was home to the classrooms. They hadn't spoken too much over breakfast, and none of the newer people seemed to be talking either. Many still hadn't gotten over the shock but Grian guessed that they would get used to it in a few days. As they entered the building timetable they entered their hands, it was the same magic as the keys and it reminded him of the command blocks he had on servers but he knew that it would be some sort of complicated magic. He looked at it and then realised that he didn't actually know what day it was. He didn't know how many days he couldn't remember and he couldn't really remember what day it was beforehand. Luckily he seemed to have a homeroom all day. It seemed similar to a normal school with five days and multiple periods. His homeroom was 1-ᓵ. He knew the symbol was a part of the language of watchers but he didn't know what letter it was. Zyrex showed him his timetable and they were in the same classes. They went to the room that had their symbol on their timetable. There were about twenty other people all in the same purple robes sitting at the desks. It seemed that all the desks had names on them, Zyrex and Grian's desks were on the wall furthest away from the doors and right next to the windows, his desk had the name Xelqua, not Grian. He was sitting just in front of the Zyrex. Soon the last few people trickled in and filled up all the desks. Most of the students were sitting normally but one, in particular, seemed to think they were the most important person there even though it seemed as if no one knew who they were. Grian had seen their name on the way past Mirinn Syrucus. Then a bang went as the homeroom professor entered the room, "I am Professor Wvoll and I will be your homeroom and galactic teacher. Over these next five years, you will learn the skills to be worthy of the name of a watcher. You will need to get galactic down before the first quarter, after that no one will be speaking English. This year you will not reach your watcher forms until the end but you will only be allowed to be called by your watcher name. You will learn to fight and harness your magic as well as learn the history of watchers. I expect you to live up to the standards that have been set. Are you ready for this journey,"
Everyone in the class said yes but some of it seemed to be just saying it because they didn't have much choice. The Mirinn person was the loudest and had the most confidence and no doubt would be this strict professor's favourite. It was time for him to start a new journey.

WC~ 971 

This chapter was meant to be longer but I didn't have enough time to write more I will try and put the most important details in the next chapter. Thanks for reading and have a great Mother's Day