Chapter 13 (18+)

Myles locked the bedroom door then pulled Rhyn to him, kissing him so deeply they were both breathless. He dropped the bags to the floor, taking care not to bust anything.

Rhyn's hands slipped under Myles's shirt, spanning the smooth skin of his back. He trailed his fingers up and down his ribs, dipping between them gently. He slid them down to the waistband of his shorts and rested them on his hips.

The emotions were there. No one was begging and both were sober. They were fully aware of what they were doing this time. If one said stop, the other would stop immediately. But the feeling was there so they wouldn't stop.

Myles bent at the knee and scooped Rhyn up. The shorter man made a noise in the back of his throat and his breath caught. Myles didn't give him time to panic. He strode across the room and dumped him to the bed. Rhyn scooted back with Myles following. Once he was settled against the pillows, he pulled Myles down.

Their mouths connected in a passionate kiss. Myles slipped his hand under Rhyn's hip and pulled him to him. Their groins rubbed against each other, and Rhyn groaned deep in his chest. Myles felt it rumble against his and smiled.

Myles slipped his tongue in Rhyn's mouth, sweeping it all around. Rhyn rucked on the tip as he began to fidget. He pulled his knees up until they were squeezing Myles's hips. Myles rocked his into Rhyn, elicited another groan from his throat.

The taller man pulled him up, yaking his shirt over his head. His shirt followed, and they sank back to the bed. Rhyn dropped his head back as Myles kissed his neck. He felt his tongue slide down his artery as it thumped wildly. Myles nibbled every so often, but it wasn't hard enough to leave any marks.

He whined when Myles pulled his earlobe into his mouth, sucking gently on it. Rhyn squirmed, tucking his head into Myles's. He couldn't help the noises he made as Myles lipped his ear until he headed lower.

Rhyn watched the top of Myles's head as he ran his mouth along Rhyn's collarbone. He watched his mouth as he kissed the protrusion gently, biting somewhat forcefully and leaving several marks. His hands rubbed in Myles's hair, mussing the wavy locks slightly.

"Don't leave any more marks please," he asked.

Myles didn't answer, but his mouth wasn't as forceful. Rhyn's back arched off the back as that hot mouth latched on to a nipple. He felt the muslces in his back quiver at the new sensation. His breath stuttered out several times with several high pitched whines.

Myles kissed a trail down Rhyn's chest, taking time to swirl around his belly button. He smiled at the smaller man's sounds, enjoying every noise he made. He bit gently into the slightly fatty flesh as he went across Rhyn's abdomen.

He slipped his fingers in the waistband of Rhyn's pants and tugged. There was no give so he lifted his head to look down. He'd forgotten Rhyn was wearing jeans because of how soft they were. He kissed Rhyn's side as he nuimbly unfastened his jeans and pushed the fabric from his hips.

Rhyn canted his head as he watched Myles slip lower down his body. He met Rhyn's eyes as he kissed his knee then trailed up his thighs. He repeated the same motions with the other one. Rhyn's lips quivered as he watched everything. He wanted to moan but wasn't sure what noises would come out.

Myles smiled and turned his attention to the section covered by fabric. He could see the bulge straining against it. He toyed with the waistband as he kissed the juncture of Rhyn's legs. The other man squirmed in annoyance as the motions were too slow.

An excited yelp escaped him as Rhyn's underwear descended the long legs. Myles tossed them aside then settled between his knees. He started at the base of his belly button and followed the happy trail that sank into the dusting of hair at the juncture of his thighs.