XXV

ఌPOV changeఌ

Axel shook in fear- he couldn't meet Cassie's dad. (Mr. Bruni) His plan to bring Y/N had failed and it was just him.

Mr. Bruni's guards stood high and looked down at Axel as he approached them.

"I will like to speak to Mr.Bruni" The guards glanced at each other, they spoke to each other for a second before looking back at Axel. The first guard stepped back and opened the door for him.

Mr.Bruni was glancing out the window, sipping on his wine. He sees Axel and smiles.

"My favorite son-in-law, how are you doing?" Mr. Bruni walked towards him.

"I'm doing great Mr.Bruni" Axel walks towards Mr.Bruni and hugs him tightly.

"You don't normally hug me, what's wrong?" Mr.Bruni looked at Axel who starts to laugh nervously.

"Your daughter..she filed for a divorce" Mr. Bruni's smile slowly faded, his eyebrows arching and suspicion growing.

"And why is she doing this?" He walks over to his seat and sat down. Waiting for Axel to answer Mr.Bruni glanced down at his phone.

"I don't know-" Mr.Bruni puts his hand up, "You should tell the truth rather than lying to my face Axel." Axel chuckles a little and smiles.

"Well..apparently Cassie claimed that I was using her?" Mr.Bruni silently nodded his head. He put his hand up and snaps his fingers.

The door opens slowly, Axel turns around his heart fell to his stomach. It was Cassie. She wore a dark green draped collar wrap ruched satin cami dress, which fitted perfectly on her body.

"Cassie waits-" Cassie walks to her father and whispers something in his ear. Mr. Bruni's eyes darted to Axel's. Nothing but Anger filled in his eyes. Axel noticed Mr. Bruni's hand in his pocket, and a soft clicking sound was heard.

"Is that so?"Mr. Bruni asks looking at Cassie. She nods her head.

"I can explain" Axel's voice was shaky and his palms became sweaty. Suddenly he feels a sharp pain in his right thigh, causing him to fall back onto the ground.

"I'd advise you to run while you still can" Mr.Bruni stood up and grabbed his rifle. Axel scrambled to his feet and grabbed his keys from the ground. Holding onto his gunshot wound he ran away from Mr. Bruni and Cassie. He looked behind him and see the guards running after him.

Axel ran to his car and got in. Quickly driving away he sees three cars following behind him. He knew the only person that could help him was one person.

"Y/N?" Axel says. Y/N was giggling on the other end of the phone followed by a soft moan.

"It feels good Damon," She says laughing a little. Damon chuckled also and a soft smacking sound was heard.

"Y/N?!" Everything went quiet and Y/N glanced at her phone. Damon puts the oil down and wiped his hand before picking up the phone.

"Hello?" Damon's husky voice answered.

"Can I talk to Y/N please?" Axel asked pressing on the gas. Now going 90 on a 60.

"Y/N and I are currently busy. Who's this?" Axel looked in his rearview mirror and see the two cars following him again. But now wondering what happened to the third car.

"Tell her that I love her" Damon chuckles on the other end.

"No, I'm good. Have a great night though" Damon laughs even louder before hanging up the phone. Axel starts to slam his hand on the wheel yelling and swearing.

He glanced back at the rearview mirror, the cars started to catch up to him. At this moment he knew, he messed up. He glanced in front of him and he sees bright lights coming toward him.

"Oh shi-"

Karma's a bitch.