XVI

♥Long Chapter Just because
And slight Language ♥

I was now in my room; I took a shower and threw on the first pair of clothes I could find. I lay in my bed in an attempt to go to sleep but I failed. I could only think of Damon. Did he really like me? If so, why did Axel say that? Too many unanswered questions only led up to me having a breakdown.

I hear the door open and I see Maddie. She had a forced smile on her face.

"So, I'm guessing you didn't use the Magnum?" I glared at Maddie. She slowly walks into my room, and I knew something was off. She sat on the edge of my bed and took a deep breath.

"I feel like you should hear Damon out" My eyes went wide and I scoffed loudly.

"Why should I? Not only did I just find out my ex used me, but I learned that Damon wanted to use me also," I say covering my face from embarrassment. Maddie sighs. "But did you hear the whole story?"

"What rest of the story? Where he finally fucks me and tells everyone?!"

"No. I'm saying did you listen to Damon's side, not Alex's story" I hesitated before shaking my head no.

"Okay but-" "Well I think you should just hear him out. Please Y/N" I stared at Maddie who had a serious face and for the first time in a long time, she'd been serious about hearing a guy out.

It's always been "Fuck men anyways, let's get drunk" So this had to be something important for her to act this way. I sighed before sitting up.

"Fine! But if he makes things worse-" Maddie smiles "Don't Jinx it Y/N everything will be fine"

~

It had now been three days. And I agreed to finally meet up with Damon this morning.

You agreed to meet up with Damon in the morning.

The outfit:

"Are you ready?" Maddie asks

"Are you ready?" Maddie asks. I nodded my head, honestly just ready to get this over with.

~

I was now at the Cafe. From the inside, I could see Damon sitting in his seat. His leg was shaking and he kept on fidgeting with his phone. The moment I stepped into the Cafe, Damon shoots his head up. He stands up, almost causing the chair to fall back.

"Y/N" I walk towards him. The closer I got to him the more I realized how affected he was by all of this. His cheek was sunken, bags underneath his dark brown eyes, his eyes so pink it looked as if he caught pink eye. His hair looked as if it was attempted to be done but in all just looked messy.

Damon pulls a chair back for me and I sat down. "Is there anything you want to drink?" I shook my head no.

  "If I'm getting something to drink, I'll go get it myself" Damon nods his head before scrambling to his seat and sitting down.

He avoided eye contact and it was silent for the next five minutes.

"Damon, you asked me to come and now you're not saying anything. If that was your whole plan then I'm going to leave" I stood up—ready to leave at this point. His eyes were wide and glossy.

"Please I'm sorry...I just don't know how to explain all of this" I sighed before sitting back down, if he didn't talk I was going to leave.

"To start, I want to apologize for bringing up something that hurt you. And like I said. You mean the absolute world to me. Even when we didn't even know each other's first names. I wanted to treat you better than any man has." I nodded my head.

He tried to say something but his words got choked up and tear flooded from his eyes.

I sat there, my eyebrows were raised and I didn't say anything. I decided to pat him on the back so he could stop crying and continue.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to cry. This isn't about me" He says wiping his eyes. He picks up a big Bag and hands it to me. "If you can ever have it in your heart to forgive me please do" He stands up and walks away.

Wella...