XXVII

-----Little Mature---

Bacon, pancakes, and eggs fill the air as I woke up. As I got up, I grabbed my wedding ring from the nightstand and put it back on. Standing up, I realized how badly my legs were shaking. Suddenly having a memory of what happened between Damon and me last night:

"I missed you so much" Damon groaned in my ear as he thrust every inch of himself inside of me.

"I missed you too Damon" A hushed moan escaped my mouth as he placed soft delicate kisses on my neck.

His pace only starts started to quicken making me gasp in pleasure.

"I love you so much" I moaned out, his fingers dug into my waist and he smiles while panting.

"I love you more Beautiful"

Embarrassed by this sudden memory I decided to just sit it out until Damon came upstairs.

"Good morning beautiful," Damon says kissing my forehead.

"Good morning"

"I thought you'd come downstairs to watch me cook like you always do" I shook my head embarrassed.

"I can't necessarily walk after what happened last night" Taken aback Damon burst out laughing.

"That's fine...I'll just take the breakfast up here" I smiled before pecking him on the lips.

We ate breakfast together and took a shower. Today I invited Maddie to come over since I haven't seen her in two years due to work.

~

We hear a knock at the door. I ran to the door excepting to see Maddie. Instead, I was met with Cassie. She had the biggest smile on her face.

"It's nice to see you again Y/N!" She grabs me and hugs me tightly. I slowly patted her back and broke the hug.

I'm only wondering how the hell this woman found my location.

"Nice home. It's amazing" I raised my eyebrows and leaned my body on the door. Her eyes glanced up and I feel soft arms wrapped around my waist and pulling me in.

"Shut the door" He whispered in my ear. I looked at Cassie and smiled.

"Sorry but Damon and I are busy-"

"Axel is dead" She blurts out. Damon looks at her and I looked at her.

"Oh.." We say at the same time.

"How did he die?" She smiles.

"A terrible car accident" I feel Damon tugging on my shirt a little.

"I'm sorry to hear that, I'm sorry for your loss?" Damon dug his head into my neck and I hear him sniffling.

"I guess you can say he chose the road death traveled?" I covered my mouth, why did I say that? Cassie tilts her head a little.

"Yeah...I was wondering if you guys wanted to attend the funeral?" I faked a smile and nodded my head no.

"We're actually going on a business trip all next week" Cassie silently nods her head.

"I understand" She tried to hug me but I stepped back.

"I'll talk to you later Cassie, I don't think Damon is handling this well" She nods her head and I shut the door.

Damon walked away. I waited a few minutes and the doorbell rang. I opened the door to see who I wanted to see. Maddie, her fiancé Matthew and her two sons Lucas and Jordon.

I hugged all of them. Lucas and Jordon immediately ran to me and hugged me. Maddie chuckles before hugging me again.

"I missed you so much"

"I miss you too" I looked at Maddie and my smile faded a little.

"Can I talk to you guys real quick?"

~

"So he's dead?" Maddie asked in a low tone. I nodded my head. The room was silent. Damon had his face covered.

I suddenly heard a crack of laughter. I glanced at Maddie who covered her mouth. I folded in my lips and her eyes became watery. We both burst out laughing.

"Y/N said I'm sorry for your lost" Damon burst out laughing also which made me laugh even harder.

The room filled up with laughter. (By the way, in this situation no it's not funny Axel died, but it is what is it)

We ended up talking for hours.

"You guys can stay in the guest bedroom...I'm tired as hell" I say stretching. I hugged Maddie goodnight and walked up the stairs.

Damon was on the phone talking to someone. Once he sees me he ends the call.

"You ready to go to sleep beautiful?" I nodded my head. I changed my clothes and walked out of the closet.

I walked over to him. He had the biggest smile on his face.

"Next week is our 3rd anniversary...I was thinking maybe we can go to Paris" I nodded my head like a little kid making him smile.

"And then maybe...we can faire des bébés" I couldn't help but laugh once I figured out what he said.

"That sounds nice Damon" He pecks my lips and I kissed him back.

"I love you so much"

"I love you more Damon"

Last Chapter :)