XI

♡ Original POV♡

I looked at Damon completely embarrassed by what happened. I brought the coffee to my lips, slowly sipping on the now cold coffee, Damon was smiling a little."Did that happen?" Damon nodded his head.

"If you don't believe me, I have cameras around this place-" I shook my head no, not wanting to embarrass or cringe myself out anymore.

"Well, I apologize for that," I say clearing my throat and placing the coffee cup down.

Damon only chuckled at my apology.

"We never went on that date-" I immediately frowned."Only because you stood me up" Damon looks at me before looking away.

"Only because me and my good friend, Axel got into a little confrontation the minute you left" I tilted my head, confused as hell.

"But it's already solved..let's go on a date, tonight" I sighed before nodding my head.

"Fine, you better not disappoint me" Damon stands up and picks my plate up. "Of course not, I wouldn't want to make my future wife unsatisfied" I scoffed.

"Okay, Mr. intrepid" Damon laughs at the new nickname.

I helped him with the dishes. "I'll wash your dress, I forgot to do it last night because of you" I glared at Damon. "I said I was sorry"

After we were done washing the dishes. We left his place. And was already on the road, heading to my house.

——

About 30 minutes later, Damon was at my house.

"Okay, I'll pick you up at 7 pm." Damon unlocked the door so I could get out.

"Okay bye," I say grabbing my heels. "Oh Y/N" I looked at Damon who had a mischievous look on his face.

His hand was on the radio and quickly turned it up. CPR by Cupcakke starts to play.

"Oh my goodness" I slammed the door and started to run to the door. I picked my purse up and tried to find my keys, once I find them the door opens.

"Y/N-" It was Maddie, I pushed her into the house and slammed the door shut. The music starts to fade away and I sigh in relief.

"Should I ask?" I shook my head and covered my face.

"I have to get ready..for a date with Damon"

Let's hope this date goes well...