V

My mind was scattered everywhere, and the one thing I could think of doing at that very moment was going home. This job was going to be hell if Axel was going to be my new boss. I didn't want to listen to Axel's apology, or him telling me it was all his fault and he should've said 'no'. The more he seemed to talk to more I wanted to cry.

Eventually, the elevator door opens and I turn around and glared at Axel.

"Sir I'd like to keep this relationship
business-wise. Like they always say, don't mix personal life with
business life. Have a great day" I bowed slightly and quickly walked off.

I was looking down, attempting to hold in my tears until I slammed into something hard.

"Woah Woah, why in such a rush?" I look up to see an attractive man staring down at me.

The longer I stared, the more I started to recognize this handsome man, and by the way, his eyes widened and a big cocky smile formed on his face...I knew he recognized me...

"Y/N?" He says,

It was Axel's enemy, Damon.

It's been so long since I've seen him, and he looked so much different than before.  His glossy dark brown eyes dilated the more he looked at me.

"Damn you look amazing" He mumbled under his breath, a smile curled on his lips.

"Damon what are you doing here?!" Axel huffs,

"Well originally I came to tell you one of your employees quit to work for me..but change of plans" Damon smirks a little as he glanced down at my lips. "I think it's about to be two in a second"

"You seem stressed..let me take you out on a date to relax your nerves" Axel was about to say something, but the only thing I wanted at that very moment was for someone to listen to me and relax.

"Sure"

Loopy yeah :)