VII

♡ Slight Language♡

After about 3 hours of attempting to find an outfit,Maddie took it upon herself to help me out since it was already 8pm.

"Do you think this is okay?" I asked quickly becoming insecure about my outfit. Maddie raises her eyebrows.

"You look fine as hell"

The outfit:

"You don't think this is too much?" Maddie rolls her eyes and smiles

"You don't think this is too much?" Maddie rolls her eyes and smiles. "Y/N you look fine...if you didn't I would've told you"

~

We both stepped out of the car, immediately eyes were on ours which made me feel confident yet insecure at the same time.

"And Y/N remember. You are SINGLE." I nodded my head laughing. "Okay okay"

Maddie was right. I am single. I'm not in any type of relationship so there were no boundaries. And the moment i stepped into the club I made up my mind I want to get as drunk as possible to forget all the memories of Axel and I.

~

After taking about three shots my body relaxed and I was now on the dance floor dancing with Maddie. She had way more drinks than me so she was dancing with a little sway to her movements. I decided to go back to the bartender station for some more shots

"Thank you," I say grabbing two shots and taking them both at once. I squeezed my eyes shut as it hit the back of my throat. "Another shot please!" I yelled.

"Don't you think that's too much?" A deep voice asked behind me. I didn't feel like turning around to even acknowledge him, incase he was some type of pervert. "Maybe," I say laughing.

The bartender refills my shot glass, I launched my head back and groaned lowly to the burning sensation down my throat once again. I let out a satisfied sigh before turning around to see whoever was behind me, but they were gone. I shrugged my shoulders and watched as Maddie danced with some stranger. Suddenly Candy Shop by 50 Cents starts playing; aka one of my favorite songs.

The biggest smile formed on my face as I took another shot and stumbled my way to the dance floor . I noticed someone, and this someone looked attractive from afar. His gaze meets mine and I start to stride towards him. Blanking out every few seconds I was now dancing on this stranger.

I feel his hands wrap around my waist, attempting to control my sloppy, energetic movements.

"Y/N...You've had enough drinks" He whispered in my ear, yelling over the music that was being played. Before I could turn around and reply everything went white.

I wonder who that is...