XX

Damon arrives at the company — the moment you see him the biggest smile forms on your face. All the irritation and confused emotions went out the drain because of him.

"Damon" He looks at you and smiles brightly. You walk up to him and hugged him tightly.

"You ready to go?" You nodded your head quickly. He opens the door for you before jogging to the driver's side.

"How was work?" You hesitated before answering his question.

"Well, I didn't go. Cassie wanted to talk to me about something" Damon side-eyes you— suddenly becoming suspicious of why Cassie wanted to talk to you all of a sudden.

"Do you mind telling me what you guys talked about?" You kinda scoffed thinking about what Cassie told you.

"She told me how many times Axel and her fucked each other behind my back and other B.S about him using her dad for money, and then she kept on apologizing," You say looking out the window. Damon scoffs.

"I should've known something was off with him." He starts to mumble to himself but you paid no attention to it.

"Are you going to accept her apology?" You looked at Damon and he looks at you. You guys both burst out laughing.

"I think you know my answer Damon" He nods his head— still laughing.

You decided to close your eyes for a bit— this whole ordeal was too much. Why would she even sleep with him in the first place? And even married him too. "Friends" don't do this.

"We're here" You looked around and realized you were at the mall.

"If I knew we were going to the mall I wouldn't dress like this?!" Damon looks at your outfit. "I don't see anything wrong" Damon opens the door for you.

"Thank you"

The moment you guys walked into the mall there was a dress standing outside the store you just couldn't keep your eyes off of.

"You like it?" He asked looking down at you. "Yeah, it's really cute" You guys both walked into the store.

"Well try on the dress"

You grabbed some other dresses before asking the employee where the changing room was located. Once you were done changing, you looked at yourself in the mirror and smiled.

"Are you ready Damon?"

"I'm all eyes!" You smiled at his response. You open the door and walked out.

 You open the door and walked out

[This dress is really pretty]

Damon's eyes widened. His mouth parted but nothing came out.

"Is it bad?" He shakes his head no. He was speechless for a few seconds."You look absolutely amazing"  A radiant smile comes across your face.

"Thank you"

"Do you want it?" "Yeah and no. I just wanted to see how I look in it"

"Let me buy it for you then" You looked at Damon— thinking he was joking and waiting for him to laugh but he doesn't.

"Wait no are you for real?" He nods his head. "Do you like the other dresses you have in the changing room?" You shook your head yes.

"Okay..I'll buy them" Your eyes widened and you let out a confused laugh.

"No Damon it's fine"

"No, I want to spoil you." After going back and forth for five minutes you gave in.

"Okay you'll pay for this but I'm paying for the rest of my things okay?" Damon's side eyes you and smiles. "Sure"

After he brought the dresses — You guys went to other stores and even after you insisted you could pay for the outfits and/or jewelry yourself, he still paid for them. He even paid for your meal. You didn't know why Damon did this, but having someone who spoiled you like this made you feel special.

You guys were now in his car. You didn't want to go home as it was still pretty early. And you just wanted to spend more time with him.

"I am grateful that you brought these clothes and accessories for me. Even though you didn't have to do that" Damon smiles.

"You don't have to thank me. I'll do anything for you"

"Anything?" A smirk formed on your face as you glanced down at his lips and back at him. The tension between the two of you slowly raising.

"Anything"

I'm feeling kinda eh about this chapter.

But I need you guys to pick a dress for me real quick:

Dress A:

Dress B:

Dress B: