Phil: Yes, but you have always been the only one for her, that's why I never acted on my feelings, I am not the person alot of people seem to think I am, MC was different, she never judged me, she was funny, smart, caring, beautiful if not extremely stubborn, her smile would always light up any room she walked into, but as strong as my feelings are for her, nothing made more sense than you two being together.

Jake: Thank you for being honest and thank you for always looking out for her. I mean that! You know I wasn't keen on you at first, but that was because I was jealous of the fact you could give her the life that she truly deserves, and as much as it pained me I even tried to walk away from her,but she did something no one else has ever done before, she fought for me and she fought hard, I couldn't leave her after that. She really valued your friendship though and I can honestly say I'm happy you were in her life.

Phil: Come... let's get a drink, spiced rum and coke for MC?

Jake: You read my mind.

We head to the bar and Alex and Jessy join us for a spiced rum, I want nothing more than to make Ulric pay for what he's done to Hannah and Richy, but most of all for taking MC away from me, I know I should go and see Hannah but I can't face her right now, she's got the others, so I will give her time to recover. I can only think of MC, she is the only thing on my mind. Ulric has to pay for her death, I'll make sure of that, I owe it to her. I ring MC once more just to hear her voice, as much as it kills me inside I can't stop myself, but this time I actually hear her phone ringing behind me, so I turn around and see Alan standing there.

Alan: I thought you might want this Jake, I know I should not of taken it from the crime scene, but I thought you might be able to use it somehow.

He hands me MC's phone and I take it, it's all I have left of her, her screensaver is a picture of her and I assume her mother, looking at her picture makes me so desperately want to hold her again. I unlock the screen just to check what the last thing she did was, incase it is important somehow, that's when our messages pop up on the screen and I can see she had wrote to me to tell me she loves me, it's a small bit of comfort I need in this moment but instantaneously it's sided with great sadness. She never even got to send it, I was her last thought in that moment, and I couldn't save her.

Jake: Thank you Alan, really thank you.

Alan: I have done several questionable things tonight, that could cost me my job, but I do not regret them. Hannah and Richy are both still in critical condition, but they are stable, so that's a start.

Jake: Richy's alive??

Alan: Yes but he is in bad shape. We lost him at the mines, and I thought he was gone, so I used it as an opportunity to save you Jake. I covered Richy in a sheet as we wheeled him out and informed the FBI that Richy's body was in fact yours, you are a good kid, you deserve your life back. I can not say it will work forever but they have bought it for now. I rode in the ambulance with both Richy and Hannah and the paramedics did a great job and managed to revive him.

Jessy: I'm sorry guys I have to go, I have to be there when Richy wakes up. I have to keep my promise to MC and tell him that I love him.

Jessy says goodbye and leaves for the hospital. MC would of been so happy to know they were both safe, fingers crossed they both pull through. I can't believe what Alan has done for me, he's risked his whole career to save me, and I am practically a stranger too him, why would he go out of his way for someone like me. I am really starting to understand why this group of people meant so much to MC. For now I am free, i am actually free for the first time in years, and I'll never get to spend it with her.

Jake: I can't thank you enough Alan for what you have risked to save me. I honestly do not have the words right now.

Alan: Well no need to thank me, I made a promise to MC that I would keep you safe at all costs. And I am a man of my word. But I do require your skills if possible?

Jake: So that's what she wanted to talk to you about in private?

Alan: Yes you mean a great deal to her.

Even when MC was angry at me she was still doing everything she could to keep me safe, people like that don't come into your life often, if ever at all, I just wish we had more time, I would cherish every second with her, my love, my entire life. But right now I need to avenge her death by any means necessary.

Jake: Ok what do you need me to do, I'm all yours.

Alan: Do you think you could use your skills to help track down Ulric, he has to pay for what he has done!!

Jake: I can but all my equipment is at the motel, and I assume I can't go and get it, Alex and I will also need to find somewhere else to stay.

Phil: I have rooms upstairs you can both stay here.

Alex: Thanks Phil.

Alan: Don't worry about that, I will get you in there to get your things, but we must not waste anymore time, it is of upmost importance that we find Ulric and soon. We will save MC Jake I promise you!

We all stare at Alan, hoping that what he just said wasn't a slip of the tongue.

Phil: But MC is dead Alan!

Alan: What would make you think that?

Jake: We saw her being taken out of the motel in a body bag.

Alan: That was not MC, Ulric brutally killed Mrs Walters to gain easy access to MC, we can tell by MC's room that she did put up one hell of a fight, but she has suffered injuries, so we must find her now!

I can't believe what I am hearing she is alive, she is actually alive, I thought I lost her once, there Is no way I can risk losing her again. I am coming MC! I will find you, just hold on a little longer!