thirty five: i love boobies

March 21st, 1986

March 21st, 1986

Bethany Wright had anxiety and major anger issues. She had always been like that since she was a kid and her older brother Brandon was the same. It was hard for Beth to control her emotions especially in terrible situations.

She wasn't a normal teen girl. She wasn't like anyone she knew, mainly because she liked girls and no one accepted her because of it. Only her close friends, parents, brother, and girlfriend really knew. Beth always had a hard time being affectionate with her girlfriend Max in public.

She didn't even think she could kiss her in public which is one of the reasons Max yelled at her once. Although they made up, the two had been arguing sometimes lately. Usually over stupid things but they got over them. But Beth had reason to believe there was something else wrong with her girlfriend.

Max had been less affectionate, depressed, and distant lately. Beth didn't know what was up but she was determined to find out.

€€€€€€€€€€€€

"Beth, hurry up! Steve is gonna be here any minute with Robin!" Beth heard her brother's voice call out. Brandon had graduated high school last year and was still figuring out if he wanted to go to college or not.

He was able to get a job with Robin and Steve at Family Video which also had him dealing with Steve flirting with girls, much to his disappointment. He still hasn't taken Beth's advice from last year to just tell Steve how he felt. He was afraid Steve would reject him but Beth said otherwise.

Beth had just stepped out the shower and dried herself off. She then got out her cheerleading uniform to put it on. She tried out for the cheer squad and was able to get in, becoming co-captain soon after. She also became really good friends with the captain of the team Chrissy Cunningham.

"I'm coming Brandon! Just give me a minute!" Beth yelled for her brother to hear her before going to put on her cheer uniform. She then slipped on some white socks and white sneakers before tying her hair up in a green scrunchie.

She grabbed her sweater and backpack before quickly going downstairs. She went to grab a pancake that her mom just made passing her brother who was drinking a cup of coffee.

The sound of a car horn beeping caught their attention and Brandon quickly got up disposing his coffee and going to the door. He rolled his eyes seeing his sister still sitting down and eating her pancake.

"Bethany, they're here! Let's go!" Brandon shouted at her while standing at the front door.

"But I'm still eating." Beth mumbled with food stuffed in her mouth. Brandon gave her a look and motioned her to hurry up. "Fine!" She quickly stuffed the rest of the pancake in her mouth and quickly swallowed it.