fifteen: don't touch her

Warnings: violence, mentions of blood (kinda..??), swearing, fighting...??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The group joined together again at the table a few minutes later

The group joined together again at the table a few minutes later. Eleven was back with the group and standing beside Hopper, "It's not like it was before. It's grown, a lot. I mean that's considering we can get in there, the place is crawling with those dogs."

"Demodogs." Dustin corrected.

Hopper paused, furrowing his eyebrows. "I'm sorry, what?"

"I said, uh, demodogs. Like Demogorgon and dogs." Dustin explained, not realizing that Hopper didn't care what he was saying, but Dustin felt it was an appropriate time to correct him. "You put 'em together, it sounds pretty badass-"

"How is that important right now?" Hopper interrupted.

"It's not, I'm sorry." Dustin stated, as he looked away in embarrassment. Beth rubbed his arm in comfort.

"I can do it." Eleven stated, looking up at Hopper with a hopeful look in her eyes.

"You're not hearing me." Hopper stated, trying to convince her not to.

"I'm hearing you. I can do it." Eleven said confidently.

"Even if El can, there's still another problem." Mike started. "If the brain dies, the body dies."

"I thought that was the whole point." Max said in confusion.

"It is, but if we're really right about this...I mean if El closes the gate and kills the Mind Flayer's army-"

"Will's a part of that army." Lucas stated.

"He'll die too then." Beth started catching on.

"Closing the gate will kill him." Mike nodded.

The group was silent for a minute, until Joyce pushed back her chair, making it scrape against the floor. She moved to Will's bedroom with the rest of the group following her. She pushed open the door of the bedroom, letting the cold air hit the group. Beth felt chills up her spine, as the air hit her.

"He likes it cold." Joyce mumbled.

"What?"

"It's what Will kept saying to me: he likes it cold." She responded before going to window and slamming it closed. "We keep giving it what it wants!"