twenty six: don't drink it

July 2, 1985

July 2, 1985

Steve, Robin, Brandon, and the kids were still dropping down in the elevator.

"Shit! Shit!" Dustin yelled, he then ran over and began hitting the buttons once again.

"We're going down! We're going down!" Steve panicked.

"Yeah, no shit, Harrington!" Robin yelled.

"Really?! Cause I thought we were going up!" Brandon shouted.

"Why don't these buttons work?!" Dustin groaned.

"I'm getting really dizzy." Ally muttered but everyone was still able to hear her.

"Press the button!" Erica yelled as she helped.

"What do you think I'm doing?!" Dustin snapped.

"Come on, press something!" Steve ordered. "Just press the button!"

"Can't you see he's trying to do that, dude! It's not working!" Brandon yelled.

"Push it harder!" Erica shouted.

"Why is everyone yelling?" Ally questioned as she started feeling sick.

Suddenly, the elevator crashed to a halt, throwing the six on the ground. They all groaned in pain as the sudden movement left them on the floor.

"Oh! My groin." Steve grunted. "It fell on my groin."

"What?"

"Dustin! Brandon..." He groaned. "Get this off of me."

"Do I have too?" Brandon questioned.

"He can't just stay there." Robin exclaimed, making Brandon lightly laugh.

Dustin rushed over and slowly lifted the heavy box off the older boy.

"I can't move." Steve grunted as he pulled himself up.

"Is everyone okay?" Robin scanned the room.

"Is the room spinning for anyone else?" Ally mumbled making them all look at her. She then started falling but before she could hit the ground, Brandon caught her.

"Uh, you good?"

"I'm fine." She said as she sank into his arms. Brandon rolled his eyes before sitting her down slowly on the floor.