That happened just 3 weeks after she first crawl. The whole family plan to go on the bench that day, they all plan it,  they said that they miss their Little Angel.

Flashback again

I just chilling her on the cottage with the anothers, while our sons playing volleyball, my Lina is here on between Romeo and I sitting while playing on her plushie bunny and suckling her pacifier.

"We won everyone" Marco smugly stated and Santino and Stefano just laugh. The boys just look at him and shake their heads

They all walk towards the cottage and pick a water bottles and drink it.

All of us just here in the cottage chilling, eating or sleeping.

I turn on Lina saw her looking at Romeo, she crawled on him and stand up gripping on his arms for support.

"Wait my angel, let Dada finish this ok" Romeo stated while keep tapping his laptop. But Lina keep climbing on him

"Wait a minute, can someone take her? "

I chuckled I take Lina but she wiggled and whimper

"Wait ok, Dada is already finished"

All of them just look at us

"I thought you already finished on that Romeo?" Dad asked

"Yes, but some emergency happened so I need to finish it soon, this will be the last one I promise" Romeo stated while keep tapping

But Lina start to cry

"Dada!"

I look on Lina, did she just said Dada, I look on Romeo and saw him with wide eyes and open mouth while looking at Lina.

"Did I heard that right?" Riccardo ask besides me

"Did she call you Dada?" Grandpa Luciano ask

"Dada~!"

I look at Romeo and saw a tears fall on his eyes, aww he was so happy.

Well when the boys just a little kids back then, their first word is Mama.

"S-she c-call me Dada?" Romeo stuttering stated, he look at me with teary eyes. I nod and smiled

He pick up the laptop and put it on the table and take Lina on my arms. I look around and saw them recording.

"Can you said Dada my angel" Romeo stated while looking at Lina

"Dada! Dada!" Lina chat while laughing and smiling

"That's right, I'm your Dada" Romeo chuckle

That day Romeo didn't let go Lina, they play on the swimming pool, he feed her, he take a nap with her and take a pictures.

Present

While Romeo really was happy that time, he said that they all going to stay their in two weeks, and said that he will be the one who going to pay it.

I heard a click sounds and turn on the door and saw Allesio.

"Al~!" Lina called

Lina second word was Mama and Al, the boys is so sad that time and keep teaching her to said their names.

Al for Allesio, Sa for Santino, Sef for Stefano, Ris for Riccardo, Chu for Matteo and Co for Marco.

"Hi Lina" Allesio pick her up and kiss her head and cheeks

"Dada?"

"Oh Dada is coming baby, he was just taking a shower"

When Lina heard the shower word, she squealed and clap her hands, she start wiggling on Allesio arms.

She thought that her Dada is going to bath her or shower her, while she really love to take shower with her Dada or Brothers, she was 6 Month old when we noted that she really love to lay on Romeo bare chest.

She will only fall asleep when you put her on your chest, she really love skin contact. Every night she will lay on Romeo bare chest until she fall asleep.

When she already 9 month, she can sleep on her own now but sometimes she sleep on Romeo or her brothers chest.

"No, you will not going to take shower Lina"

She stop wiggling and look on the doors, I look on the doors and saw Romeo open it and get inside.

"Dada!" Lina squealed

"My Angel" Romeo take her and kiss her whole face

"Did you miss Dada?" Romeo ask and she nod

"Dada miss you too"

I chuckled while watching them playing.

So peaceful.

*
*
*
*