Chapter 7

The baby girl or Angelina is only 5 months old on the previous chapter OK. So no one will confuse for this chapter. Thank you.
..........................................
...................................................

Olivia POV
5 months laters

My baby girl is already 10 months old,  this past months is the best of my live.

Right now my baby girl or Angelina is sitting here on the lounge room with his older brother is playing with her except Allesio.

Angelina can crawl now, to be honest she first crawl was when she was 7 month old, it's so adorable when I keep remember it......

Flashback

Right now we all here on the lounge, I just watching my sons except Allesio, playing with Lina, she was on sitting position while a pillow was on her back and each side of her, she can't crawl but she can now carry her weight so we satisfied.

I saw Lina looking at Romeo and Allesio direction, well they talking about company and I think that Lina miss Romeo so she start to call him in babbling way,  she can't talk just babbling, we all so excited on what will be her first word so the boys keep teaching her to say their names, but I think that Dada will be her first words

While Romeo and Allesio didn't look at her, they thought that she just talking at her brothers. Lina look frustrated so she pick the pillow besides her and throw it on Romeo direction but he didn't look, she look like about to cry, and the boy just looking at the scene and wait on what she going to do next.

I thought she will cried but no, she threw her self on the ground using her hands for support on her body and try to crawl.

"Omg~"

I saw the boys take their phone and start recording.

She try to carry her body even I saw her hands trembling, she keep babbling while trying to crawl towards Romeo and Allesio direction,

She fell many times on her way but she determined and always got back up, she keep babbling trying to get Romeo and Allesio attention, when she about 3 foot away and finally Romeo and Allesio looked at us and saw Lina crawling towards them.

"Come here baby girl, come to daddy" Romeo reach his arms out, when Lina saw it she squealed and try to crawl faster.

"You can you do it baby girl , Come to daddy" Romeo cheered

Once Lina was within reach, Romeo scooped her into his arms and kissed her face

"Well done my angel, dada is proud of you" Romeo stated. Lina giggled

"My darling is already crawling" Allesio stated and clap his hands

And then all of us start clapping, she look at us and start to clap too.

"Did you all recording?" Romeo asked

"Yes, Dad all us did"

"Send it to me and on the family group chat, Grandpa will be happy when he saw that"

They nodded

Present

I chuckled when I keep remembering it

"Dada~"

I look on Lina, who sitting on Riccardo laps

"Did you already miss Dada baby?" I asked

She nod and look on the door of lounge rooms

Right she can talk now, like my predict, her first word is Dada