idea?

It's been a month now, no sign of calum, nothing. Summers almost over, but no signs of dieing, I think. I've been to the doctors more than three times, and I've been seeing a therapist, for my moods. Marcy says I'm depressed, well duh. When you have cancer and your heartbroken, that's all you get depression.

"You need to get out , see the sun" Marcy whined, we were sitting in the recliners watching breaking bad. Well more like me. "Why should I. It's boring, life's boring" I huff."stop moping about cal okay he's a dick" she says, getting up, my eyes leading to her movements, then you could see a bulb pop over head.

"Idea?" I ask raising an eyebrow."tattoo " she laughed dragging me to the car. " in not getting one okay" I say folding my arms, turning the radio on, sadly disconnected played like she said it's a hit. She glanced at mw, stepping on the gas petal harder. Making me hold onto the seat.

"Woah slow it, unicorn" I say looking at the Gray sky."we're here" she screamed, parking the rusty car. "And by the way calums not the dick here, I am for having cancer." Of say, listening to the sound of my flip flops click against the hot sidewalk.

Once we entered the cool, dark place, we headed over to the desk."um were getting tattoos today,so could you mind showing us some pictures plz" Marcy said trying to work her magic, and the guy listens. There were huge varieties of pictures, but there was one that caught my eye: the infinity sign, Marcy caught my glance picking up the picture and placing it in my hands.

"Whats this about" she says, pushing a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear. "It's nothing" I say, looking at the chair, but it was something. To me it was.

-----------------

My skin was burning and itchy. Afterwards I had the infinity symbol on my wrist, Marcy had the cross on her finger like a ring.we paid, and left,"lunch" she says, I shake my head no, and sit in the car, but she still takes me to stake n shake. "Now are you gonna eat" she says placing a menu in front of me.

Speak now or forever hold your peace, I said to myself. "Fine" I grin,finally getting calum for once out of my head. Once we ordered, there was nothing to talk about, besides look at New people walking in. "Oh shoot" Marcy says in a whisper lowering her head, as did I."what" I  whisper back."they're here" I knew what she meant by they, but i didn't want to believe it.

Michael, was a backstabbing pervert. Ashton a man on his period, Luke a giggly clown, and calum the depressed heartbreaker standing at the counter, looking for seats. Plz don't see me, plz don't see me."Charlie!" Luke's pippy voice appeared in front of me, making me straighten my back.

They all had shades on, and hoodies."hey... Luke" I said looking at Marcy, who was probably planning hers and Luke's wedding as we speak. "Havent seen you in a while scoot over" he laughs, but i don't budge."no... you can't ignore me for a month, then suddenly appear, and tell me to scoot over for you" I say anger rising in me.

"I'm sorry, but calum didn't want us to talk to you, you know how I am" he said."yep, the follower" I roll my eyes, like that's an excuse. "Luke come on" calums eyes find mine. But it's so fast you would bearly noticed he looked, but i did.

I missed his touch even more now, we didn't even date. "No, bro I'm gonna talk to my friend" Luke says swinging a arm around me, making me feel uncomfortable, I could see it made calum as well. Still not over me yet, huh. "Yeah" I say, looking into calums now dark eyes.

"Charlie could we talk for a minute, alone" calums voice breaking my evil smile."um... I guess" I roll my eyes. We walked out back, were it smelled like rotten burgers, and gasoline."wha-" he cut me off with his lips connected to mine. I couldn't push him off, how could I when I needed him so badly. Once we departed, his eyes were now filled with joy.

"I'm so so sorry, babe, I've missed you so much, I just couldn't resist, I'm sorry for leaving, I'm sorry for ending us" his pouting face appears."I know, but im not some rag doll, you get to play with when ever you like, if you stay with me now, your sticking" I cryed.

He nodded and hugged me even tighter, I could even smell the smoke on him. Calums not a smoker tho."calum, since when did you smoke" I eye him ," since I lost you" he grabbed my hand. "Can I ask you something" he says turning around, and meeting my eyes."will you be my girlfriend" his cheeks becoming red. I smiled."yes" is all I said, hugging him.

"How are we gonna tell the others" I mention."How about not yet, so separate ways for now " he comments, I agreed. Once we entered I found Luke sitting with Marcy chatting up." Hogging my friend now are we, shoo fly dont bother me" I say to Luke,as he got up and said by to my laughing friend.

"Can we leave, I'm not feeling good" I say holding my stomach."yes plz" she says, dragging my tattooed wrist.